M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The owner of the company that worked on my clutch wants to see how the bike is doing. He is going to meet us at Rossmyers HD around Noon. He might have a few surprises for us.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm seriously getting jealous of all you Florida folks.  It's getting pretty damn cold here in Idaho already.  Maybe next year I can take some time off work and make the journey out that way.  Sounds like you are all going to be having way too much fun.  Be safe, have a great time, and take lots of pictures!

(Hal with all that new power you got have you had a chance to punish that big 280 yet?)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
t0rch75 said:
I'm seriously getting jealous of all you Florida folks. It's getting pretty damn cold here in Idaho already. Maybe next year I can take some time off work and make the journey out that way. Sounds like you are all going to be having way too much fun. Be safe, have a great time, and take lots of pictures!

(Hal with all that new power you got have you had a chance to punish that big 280 yet?)
But you are next door to Sturgis so we are jealous of you.

I have punched it once but now I have to look for some things that crawled away.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Weather still says rain for 4 of the next 5 days. Otherwise I would be there. It's still very tempting but I'm not up for an Atlanta to Daytona and back ride in the rain.

You guys have a great one. Show em all what the 109 can do!

Jazzman

·
Registered
330 Posts
t0rch75 said:
I'm seriously getting jealous of all you Florida folks. It's getting pretty damn cold here in Idaho already. Maybe next year I can take some time off work and make the journey out that way. Sounds like you are all going to be having way too much fun. Be safe, have a great time, and take lots of pictures!

i agree here in idaho is very cold and those florida guys have way to much fun.
hey hal what clutch did you go with.. i just replaced mine with oem. but was wondering if i needed a better clutch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts