M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my 109 to a car show in New Stanton, PA over the weekend and met a fellow rider who told me about this site. A few beers and couple of hours later I found comments on every question I had about the bike and learned a lot of things I wouldn’t have thought of. I’m glad to be a new member and hope this site stays active for years to come. Great Job!

:beer2:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
:welcome:
There are a lot of very knowledgeable people on this site. I know some day this might change but right now pretty much every post is about this bike. We have a great group of passinate M109R Riders/Owners here and it will only get better as time goes by. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
MercurySeven said:
I took my 109 to a car show in New Stanton, PA over the weekend and met a fellow rider who told me about this site. A few beers and couple of hours later I found comments on every question I had about the bike and learned a lot of things I wouldn’t have thought of. I’m glad to be a new member and hope this site stays active for years to come. Great Job!

:beer2:
Do you reside in Pa.???

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Welcome aboard ! Great place to hang out....stop in often, there's always something new posted...and with Lamonster paving the way, you never
know whats next....

;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bob109 said:
Do you reside in Pa.???
I live about 10 miles from New Stanton, PA which is south east of Pittsburgh. I live in the country but New Stanton has 3 major highways running through it that connects me to the tri-state area very easily. Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
MercurySeven said:
I live about 10 miles from New Stanton, PA which is south east of Pittsburgh. I live in the country but New Stanton has 3 major highways running through it that connects me to the tri-state area very easily. Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome! I'm on the other side of the state and live in the country also, Madison Twp, just outside Moscow Pa. I'm smack dab in the middle of the Pocono Mountains. I'm about 6 miles from the junctions of I-81, I-380 and I-84.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts