M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
J and P Opend house Anamosa Iowa, must have been 10,000 people and bikes. So I entered the bike show not expecting much since there was alot of incredible custom bikes there. Results

First place metric bagger
Sponsers choice Best In show Metric Bike
Road Bike Mag. Photo shoot and article.

UUUUURaah

Hey blue tell us About the dyno drag!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Met the owners of N-line Trailers check them out at n-line.com 11 cubic feet of space nice located in Iowa. 2650.00

·
Registered
599 Posts
Congrats

Hey Rockford, Congratulations from a fellow Devil Dog! I'm originally from up around the Dubuque area and get back there quite a bit. That is one sweet lookin ride you got there. Have you ever been down to Poopies (Yes, Poopies) in Savannah, Il? They have bike night on Fridays, and I've seen a couple other 9's there and it's a fun ride to get there if you take the right backroads! Take care, Rod.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey rod, rockford is about 150 miles from anamosa. We drove right by poopies on the way back home. but today is was so nice out we went there for early dinner. Had the big poop today. now that was a big burger.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Try the Homewrecker

Next time either one of you get to Poopies, try the Homewrecker. That thing should be listed as a meal for two! I recently heard a rumor that Poopies was closing down later this year? I couldn't see that happening, but who knows? Everytime I've been there, they've been busy. Next time i get back that way I'll have to drop a PM to you or something. C-ya Rod

1 - 12 of 12 Posts