M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been getting rather bored with my '04 Harley Night Train. I had an '02 Valkyrie that I ended up selling to get my second Harley. 2 years later and I miss having some semblance of performance, i.e.-Torque! when I ride. I checked out the Triumpph Rocket, however, it wasn't up to my expectations. IMHO, pictures of the bike are much better than the real thing. I read a 'First Rides' in Motorcyclist magazine about the 109. HMMM, I started researching reviews online and, low and behold, stumbled onto this site this afternoon. Wait a minute, that Lamont guy sounds familaiar. I read some posts here and had to see the 109 in the flesh(steel?). On our way to dinner I suggested to my wife that we stop by the Suzuki dealer and check oput the bike. One look and I had to have it! I purchased it this evening and pick up the bike tomorrow morning. I heven't even ridden it yet! I certainly hope everything I've read is true!!!! Anyone in the market for an '04 Night TrainI

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome bro!!! :welcome:

Just as an FYI, not many people here likely to be interested in a used harley anything.. but I'm betting there will be a few if you post pics of it in the Classifieds section.

You won't be sorry

·
Registered
151 Posts
Here, Here!!! he who has seen the light! Welcome to the fold brother! And yes its all true, the experience shall pay the tab for all your anticipation. That is for certain!! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Welcome :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome aboard Harkster!!  :clap2: :clap2: :welcome:
Always a pleasure to greet a former Harley dude.
Hope you enjoy  (quite sure you will) your new M109 :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey Hey, Enjoy the ride. I've had a black '06 and now a red '07. Love them both. Sold my black just because I loved the red color. Enjoy and ride safe!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome! Ride safe!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Another one bites the dust...

Soon there won't be any bikes on the road, but the 109 ;)

Nah, just dreaming...

:)

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome to the dark side. You have now joined a site that will take you away from your wife, and blow all your money on mods and accessories. You will eat, drink, and sleep and think about nothing except the 109. This is a cult of knowledgable people that you will not be able to get enough of. Please tell your family we are sorry, but your ours now, Welcome too..........."The M109 Zone".

·
Registered
185 Posts
z281982 said:
Welcome to the dark side. You have now joined a site that will take you away from your wife, and blow all your money on mods and accessories. You will eat, drink, and sleep and think about nothing except the 109. This is a cult of knowledgable people that you will not be able to get enough of. Please tell your family we are sorry, but your ours now, Welcome too..........."The M109 Zone".
:a18: Good stuff ! ! !  :bigthumbsup:

Welcome to the party bro, I too was going about my business when that Burple devil cast her spell on me . . ;)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Welcome :bigthumbsup:

no need to ride before you buy :D ..the first 30sec on the bike you will know you made the right move :bigthumbsup:

now go get you that shirt that says GOT TORQUE?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
You sure picked the correct bike for beauty, speed, torque, & handeling. and by the way: :hot: :beer2: :clap2: :2cool: :welcome:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.