M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When street racing there are a few "little" things you will notice,when challenged at the stop light,that may indicate the out come of the race.                                                                                                                                                                                   #1 You look over,and the guy's wearing full leathers,and you think your engine died,because you can't hear it! Your probably gonna get smoked!                                                                                                                                                                             #2 You look over,and notice it looks like the bike is really slick aerodynamically,then when the cross traffic light turns yellow,you hear his rev limiter kick in! Your probably gonna get smoked!                                                                                                                                                                             #3 You look over at his bike,and see him grinning,then just when you thought your"fat 300" looked big,you notice his bike has a 12 inch M&H RaceMaster Slick on it,and what looks like the neighbors step ladder tied onto the rear end,with side plates that have Big NHRA stickers on them. Your probably,REALLY gonna get smoked!  I know there's more out there,so add to the list :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
#5 You look down and there is smoke billowing from your brand new air intake mod :eek: (sorry Chuck :redfaced: )

·
Registered
890 Posts
When you notice the reflective sticker on the side of his/her helmet that says SKS2BU (sucks to be you)

Devilish

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
#5 You look down and there is smoke billowing from your brand new air intake mod :eek: (sorry Chuck :redfaced: )
I'll be back & even better than ever with the Trunk cold air induction & JR exhaust with the Trunk twist & maybe some more changes! :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Chuck

·
Registered
568 Posts
When you look over and see a parachute packed up in the back of the bike. :bigthumbsup: :p :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
#5 You look down and there is smoke billowing from your brand new air intake mod :eek: (sorry Chuck :redfaced: )
#5 Look out, Chucks bike back in action!!! :D :p :bigthumbsup: :hot: :) :2excited: :beer3: :beer2: :clap2: :bow: :a18: :2cool: :#1:

See: http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=5613.0

It feels sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to be back a running & making good power!!!!!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So,Chuck. Did it really cure it's self? Just bad gas? :eek:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Ron S said:
So,Chuck. Did it really cure it's self? Just bad gas? :eek:
No,

We took matters into our own hands. We replaced the plugs with 10's, replaced the gas, took off the JSD-3M, reset the idle (Took several times), reflashed the infamous JR map into the PCIII. Test drove it & reset the idle again (Read Fine tuned the idle) and test rode it. Everything okay good power. Put JSD-3M back on and still everything ok with even better power.

NO MORE SMOKE! :yikes: :hot: :hot: :2excited: :2excited: :beer3: :beer2: :clap2: :a18: :2cool: :#1::dontknow: :D

PS I forgot, My son smoked two Harleys on one of the test runs! :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Chuck

·
Registered
600 Posts
Chuck said:
No,

We took matters into our own hands. We replaced the plugs with 10's, replaced the gas, took off the JSD-3M, reset the idle (Took several times), reflashed the infamous JR map into the PCIII. Test drove it & reset the idle again (Read Fine tuned the idle) and test rode it. Everything okay good power. Put JSD-3M back on and still everything ok with even better power.

NO MORE SMOKE! :yikes: :hot: :hot: :2excited: :2excited: :beer3: :beer2: :clap2: :a18: :2cool: :#1::dontknow: :D

PS I forgot, My son smoked two Harleys on one of the test runs! :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Chuck
Good to hear :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Chuck said:
No,

We took matters into our own hands. We replaced the plugs with 10's, replaced the gas, took off the JSD-3M, reset the idle (Took several times), reflashed the infamous JR map into the PCIII. Test drove it & reset the idle again (Read Fine tuned the idle) and test rode it. Everything okay good power. Put JSD-3M back on and still everything ok with even better power.

NO MORE SMOKE! :yikes: :hot: :hot: :2excited: :2excited: :beer3: :beer2: :clap2: :a18: :2cool: :#1::dontknow: :D

PS I forgot, My son smoked two Harleys on one of the test runs! :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Chuck
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :hot: :hot: :2excited: :a18: :clap2: :2cool:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.