M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the day off so I did some long needed cleaning and then went out and got them dirty again. A few pics for you all to enjoy.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
:bigthumbsup:Nice bikes and clean garage! I like your 9. Very good taste on the color! The fastest one... you probably already know since your other ride is a Busa!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I want a garage like that :drool:
owe nice bikes to. my favorate color busa to date.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
very nice...! except for that four letter word on the floor, you should have taken that off before posting a picture... there are no swear words allowed in this forum..... LOL LOL LOL :joke:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
very nice...! except for that four letter word on the floor, you should have taken that off before posting a picture... there are no swear words allowed in this forum..... LOL LOL LOL :joke:
OMFG...I knew there was some other reason I didn't like you other than being a FOP....

I bleed Ford blue!

BTW War69, where is the mustang??

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
OMFG...I knew there was some other reason I didn't like you other than being a FOP....

I bleed Ford blue!

LOL Nick!! I drive a Toyota...... LOL LOL :duck:

O and that was a Bad AZZ Chevy that pulled ur bike down to VA....... Just sayin

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Had the day off so I did some long needed cleaning and then went out and got them dirty again. A few pics for you all to enjoy.
FYI - your saddle bags are on backwards - sorry

·
Registered
299 Posts
Work Area.

War.:agree:with what the other blokes say.Great looking man cave you have there.KEZZ.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I bleed Ford blue!

Well I had a 2002 450hp gt and a 2004 terminator and they sat in storage more than drivin so i sold them both this year and got the 9. Havent looked back. Just got the drivers backrest today and now i really love it. Grasshopper is the best.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts