M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fired up- got a few mods completed. Put on engine guards, debaffled the exhaust, had a throttle miester cruise control added, and a had stripe painted on. The silver/yellow matches the colors of our race cars. Pretty cool. Now I'll find out if my photo download was successful??? So here is what is coming up- I have Corbin bags on the way. IF I can find a generation 1 Corbin fairing, I'll put that on too (Having a hard time finding one :mad:). I am also going to put on new tires- I'm thinking a 250 Metz rear and a 150 front. I'm open to suggestion...

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
That yellow looks great with the silver!! You gonna debeav it as well?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Debeaver

No I'm not. While I LOVE the lines of the m109, I am going to add Corbin bags- they are on the way. I know it doesn't look as good, but as bags go, the Corbins are pretty cool. I need a place to put all my crap when I ride.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
No I'm not. While I LOVE the lines of the m109, I am going to add Corbin bags- they are on the way. I know it doesn't look as good, but as bags go, the Corbins are pretty cool. I need a place to put all my crap when I ride.
sweet,, the tail light needs to remain stock for them , then,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bags

Yes, they have depressions in the bags for the turn indicators.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
That's a great looking paint job bro. I never thought about silver and yellow going together, but it looks nice! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Fired up- got a few mods completed. Put on engine guards, debaffled the exhaust, had a throttle miester cruise control added, and a had stripe painted on. The silver/yellow matches the colors of our race cars. Pretty cool. Now I'll find out if my photo download was successful??? So here is what is coming up- I have Corbin bags on the way. IF I can find a generation 1 Corbin fairing, I'll put that on too (Having a hard time finding one :mad:). I am also going to put on new tires- I'm thinking a 250 Metz rear and a 150 front. I'm open to suggestion...
260 vs 250

·
Registered
143 Posts
Lookin good man! I think you should debeaver it. We could modify it and keep the stock sigs, I have a bracket somewhere here , If you look in my gallery its the old plate mount that was on my bike under the fender. We could leave the turn sigs on and just shorten everything else up?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Hey I got a 150 i'll sell you cheap($50.00) it only has 1k or less miles on it.When I got my new rims I went to a 160.The 150 is like brand new.Gregg BTW bike looks great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts