M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me, Lucky, and Jazzman.....yes Jazzman (albeit in his super sweet car) enjoyed some good riding today. Sorry I didn't get any pics of Jazz's car. It sure was good having you along, bro. Here are a few of the pics that I thought ya'll might like to see.

We stopped at The Copperhead Lodge at about 2:00 to get some lunch and there must have been 75+ bikes there.....benefit ride of sorts. Funny thing is that about 5 minutes after we got there, everyone of them left :dontknow:.

I immediately gravitated towards this fat tired chopper. It had a 330 Avon on it. The funny thing is that a guy was really checking Lucky's bike out hard and he ended up being the owner of the chopper. :bigthumbsup:

Here is a pic of a sweet Warrior. Until the 109 came out, I was serioiusly thinking about getting one of these bikes....of course the stock exhaust on them would have to go.

Here is some kind of funky "bagger chopper". I heard the owner say that it is 9 feet long. :a20:

My GSXR and Lucky's "bruiser":

·
Registered
190 Posts
I really like the exhaust on the chopper. Anyone know who makes it? :dontknow:

I also think that stretched chopper is cool looking. I'd like to see it with out the bags, to better see the bikes lines.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Cool pics. That 'bagger chopper' looks unique. I like it. Would take more room than a semi to turn it around though. :eek:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Really awesome bikes, i've seen a chopper like that in a magazine, it's a bigbear chopper if i remember correctly! :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
Sweet bikes in those pictures. Those Vance and Hines Big Radius 2 into 1 look AWESOME. And this bike has some nice lines.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
I like the chopper with the 330 rear, that is a nice clean looking bike. Just the essentials and nothing else. :bigthumbsup:

Bobby, I didn't know you had a GSXR. Do you ride it much? And how is Jazzman doing?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
NICE PICS!! I wanted that pipe for my 9, but they don't make it for the 9, at least they didn't then. The Warrior was almost my first bike but the guy sold it. And then I saw my 9......GAME OVER

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like the chopper with the 330 rear, that is a nice clean looking bike. Just the essentials and nothing else. :bigthumbsup:

Bobby, I didn't know you had a GSXR. Do you ride it much? And how is Jazzman doing?
Yeah, I had a VTX 1800 and the 9......the VTX started collecting dust, so I traded it in on the GSXR. I put about 5000 miles on it last year. I REALLY do have alot of fun with it.

Jazz is doing great. He sold his Audi TT and got a Pontiac Solstice Coupe. He has had alot of work done to it and that sucker can go. Here is a pic....wrong color but you get the idea.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Here is a pic of his car when he first got it. It has since been lowered, advanced tuned, upgraded suspension and aftermarket exhaust. I believe it is now putting out around 275hp with over 320 ft lbs of torque. Those #'s may be a little off but not by much. It has a turbo and will flat out move for a 2 liter. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Glad you & Chad made it up there. I'm sure you had a great ride, the weather was awesome. Nice to stop at a "biker" place and get to look at a bunch of different/custom bikes. I like looking at ALL bikes no matter what.

Hey how was the lunch up there? What was your impression of the place now that it's officially reopened?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts