M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
6,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me, Lucky, and Jazzman.....yes Jazzman (albeit in his super sweet car) enjoyed some good riding today. Sorry I didn't get any pics of Jazz's car. It sure was good having you along, bro. Here are a few of the pics that I thought ya'll might like to see.

We stopped at The Copperhead Lodge at about 2:00 to get some lunch and there must have been 75+ bikes there.....benefit ride of sorts. Funny thing is that about 5 minutes after we got there, everyone of them left :dontknow:.

I immediately gravitated towards this fat tired chopper. It had a 330 Avon on it. The funny thing is that a guy was really checking Lucky's bike out hard and he ended up being the owner of the chopper. :bigthumbsup:

Here is a pic of a sweet Warrior. Until the 109 came out, I was serioiusly thinking about getting one of these bikes....of course the stock exhaust on them would have to go.

Here is some kind of funky "bagger chopper". I heard the owner say that it is 9 feet long. :a20:

My GSXR and Lucky's "bruiser":

· Registered
214 Posts
Really awesome bikes, i've seen a chopper like that in a magazine, it's a bigbear chopper if i remember correctly! :bigthumbsup:

· Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,743 Posts
I like the chopper with the 330 rear, that is a nice clean looking bike. Just the essentials and nothing else. :bigthumbsup:

Bobby, I didn't know you had a GSXR. Do you ride it much? And how is Jazzman doing?

· Registered
6,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like the chopper with the 330 rear, that is a nice clean looking bike. Just the essentials and nothing else. :bigthumbsup:

Bobby, I didn't know you had a GSXR. Do you ride it much? And how is Jazzman doing?
Yeah, I had a VTX 1800 and the 9......the VTX started collecting dust, so I traded it in on the GSXR. I put about 5000 miles on it last year. I REALLY do have alot of fun with it.

Jazz is doing great. He sold his Audi TT and got a Pontiac Solstice Coupe. He has had alot of work done to it and that sucker can go. Here is a pic....wrong color but you get the idea.

· Registered
2,016 Posts
Here is a pic of his car when he first got it. It has since been lowered, advanced tuned, upgraded suspension and aftermarket exhaust. I believe it is now putting out around 275hp with over 320 ft lbs of torque. Those #'s may be a little off but not by much. It has a turbo and will flat out move for a 2 liter. :bigthumbsup:

· Registered
2,462 Posts
Glad you & Chad made it up there. I'm sure you had a great ride, the weather was awesome. Nice to stop at a "biker" place and get to look at a bunch of different/custom bikes. I like looking at ALL bikes no matter what.

Hey how was the lunch up there? What was your impression of the place now that it's officially reopened?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.