M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks:

We owe our host, Hal Greenlee and Administrator, Lamont a round of applause for doing some much needed "house cleaning" If you haven't noticed, that rude and obnoxious Virus/Worm has been "unplugged". Kudos Gentlemen!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
500 members in a little over a month WOW!!!! And its only gonna get bigger. Kudos to all who have made this Forum a success ,special thanks to Lamonster and Halgreenelee.

By the way i'm still a wannabee jejejejeje.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Is it possible that he might show up again under a different name ?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seabee68 said:
Is it possible that he might show up again under a different name ?
They usually do! They are easy to spot, as they always have the same Mode of Operandi....rude, obnoxious etc. etc.

G

·
I am not speaking for Lamont but I think we are going to try something different on this site. If a malcontent shows up and all he wants to do is whine, moan and cause trouble then he is gone. Its not what this board is about. Its all about the bike and making it better and if we are lucky enough to design a few cool parts and sell them then that is all we expect from it.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HalGreenlee said:
I am not speaking for Lamont but I think we are going to try something different on this site. If a malcontent shows up and all he wants to do is whine, moan and cause trouble then he is gone. Its not what this board is about. Its all about the bike and making it better and if we are lucky enough to design a few cool parts and sell them then that is all we expect from it.
Hal: I followed your VTX board for years and it was one of the best sources of technical info I could find as a X owner. You once again have stepped to the plate and provided us 109'ers with a great resource to share and enhance a truly unique machine. The HondaDirectLine sight provided the best source of custom parts available for many X owners and I'm positive that is your intent here. Those unfamiliar with HDL are in for a surprise and treat when they begin to see a growing list of goodies to customize their ride.

I agree 100% about your position on those who are rude, obnoxious and have total disregard for others, trouble by any other name need not be tolerated.

Again, thank you for this resource and continued success with DirectLineParts.Com

bob109

·
Registered
422 Posts
When he turns up again we should totally ignore him.
We just added fuel to the fire and made it worthwhile for him.
If we ignore him he will tire of it and leave of his own accord
Cheers
Chris

1 - 20 of 23 Posts