M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This should be Justbmans last weekend in the Carolina's for a while:'(. Thought I would see how many of you local guys would like to get together for one last trip around the block. Doesn't have to be a long ride, just get together and possibly have lunch.
I know this is short notice, and the dates kind of caught up with me too.
The temps are suppose to be around 77 tomorrow. How would it work for everyone to meet somewhere between 12 and 1 Sunday afternoon? I will check back this evening to see who is interested and what time works for everyone. Most of you local guys have my number if you would like to give me a call to set up something.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
This should be Justbmans last weekend in the Carolina's for a while:'(. Thought I would see how many of you local guys would like to get together for one last trip around the block. Doesn't have to be a long ride, just get together and possibly have lunch.
The temps are suppose to be around 77 tomorrow. How would it work for everyone to meet somewhere between 12 and 1 Sunday afternoon? I will check back this evening to see who is interested and what time works for everyone. Most of you local guys have my number if you would like to give me a call to set up something.
I'm In!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm in anytime after 1:00pm :chillout:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Thanks Guys! I hope you dont mind if we stop and eat at Hooters somewhere? :D:D
We really need to celebrate!! because a miracle just happened! My house SOLD today…
can you believe it? In this market!! Somebody is watching over me that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Thanks Guys! I hope you dont mind if we stop and eat at Hooters somewhere? :D:D
We really need to celebrate!! because a miracle just happened! My house SOLD today…
can you believe it? In this market!! Somebody is watching over me that's for sure.
Congrats!!!! Will not be able to make it Sunday as I have promised to help my sister finish moving. Call me on the rim as it is ready for you. 336-653-8512

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad to hear your house sold:clap2:. Where would you guys like to meet? I will be at my place between 12:30 and 1:00. Since M109ANC cannot come until after 1:00, what do you guys think of meeting at locked and Loaded at 1:30? We can cruise out for a little while, and then head over to a Hooter's some place. I figure everyone knows where Locked and Loaded is, so that should be an easy place to find. I will check this post when I get from early service tomorrow morning to see what the rest of you guys think.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Sorry guys on my way to the Bahamas for a week.......Congrats!!!! and good luck brother. We will see ya again:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
918 Posts
My wife came down with a ferocious bug Friday. I've got to do the husbandly thing and tend to her needs. Sorry I can't make it today. It was great riding, eating, laughing, & talking bikes with you Brian. Take care in CA and I wish you & your family the very best.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Had a good time hanging out with Justbman, Bearcat, and M109ANC for a little while today. Going to miss you Brian, but I truely wish you and your family all the best with your new adventures in life. Give us a holla whenever you are on this side of the Rockies. Don't forget to log into the N.C. forums from time to time just to say hello.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Thanks guys! :bigthumbsup: Good times and laffs as always.. Time really does fly when your having fun... and we even had a little road rage to boot today! I bet her and her friend were a little scared when we caught up to them. :eek:

Here's a couple of pics... whats wrong with us? we should of asked them to sit on the bikes! :edit:

And to all my Carolina buddies: I'm sure our paths will cross once agian sometime. Its been an adventure. Great bunch of guys and you will be surely missed.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Sorry man,,

I just say this message this morning. The wife and I did the Richland Creek Rider event yesterday. Music, Food, and a 100 mile ride.

Excellent job selling the house! One less thing on you mind as you move forward.

Now you can post all your escapades from CA... :bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts