M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My man Chad and his son Austin helped me out big time with the "Tube Nut" fever thats going around among our 109s. This guy knew exactly what he was talking about and gave alot of advice......so big ups to you Chad as I'm back on the saddle of my second wife as my wife calls her......:2excited::2excited::a18::a18::a18::a18::a18:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Chad is a good friend of mine and my best riding buddy. You are right....he is the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off his own back. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're right on the spot.....guy was cool as H#$$, he spole of you also I might be meeting up for the ride on SAT with you guys now...

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
That would be awesome, bro. It would be great to add another Georgia Rider to our group.....there's always room for one more :bigthumbsup::doorag:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
My man Chad and his son Austin helped me out big time with the "Tube Nut" fever thats going around among our 109s. This guy knew exactly what he was talking about and gave alot of advice......so big ups to you Chad as I'm back on the saddle of my second wife as my wife calls her......:2excited::2excited::a18::a18::a18::a18::a18:
No Problem what so ever, glad I could help! If you need anything give me a shout! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts