Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Getting ready to tear it up.

Almost time!

Halfdome trying to throw sand at me.

Caliman's having a great time.

Time to hit the hills

The only thing I wish I had was a shot of Mark in the air coming off a steep hill climb. I think if you guys looked hard enough, you might've been able to see his eyes from just about anywhere. They were HUGE!!:eek:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Swede,

Nice pics, its good to see you guy's were able to get some quad riding in.

Look forward to seeing you on another ride soon. :doorag:

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Hey, now I finally got to see the dunes at pismo.

sweet, I would have loved to seen the look on his face as he was landing. :doorag:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
As soon as I pulled off the landing "by luck":eek: I got off and stood there for a min.:pray:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At least Mark landed his on all 4 wheels. I wasn't so lucky. I think one of my landings was on my back and the other was my right side. QUad pretty much followed suit!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
never know mark as this meet get's bigger may want to plain a sand day :bigthumbsup: looks like you guys had a great time :drool:
We talked about that while we were out there. Next year will be ride in on Thursday and sand dune on Friday, 200 mile loop Saturday, home on Sunday.

Drinking and eating when possible, "Stay Thirsty My Friends":evil:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going to need to line up a massage therapist for my very cautious riding skills.
:D

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$90 for 2 hours, and you got 2 quads for that proce. So basically $45 for 2 hours if there are 2 of you.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Ya they usually do get one and the second is free. 45 per hour how ever you slice it. 4 hrs next year and they refill the tank after two hours to keep you going. that will be sweet, then we can actually hit one of other place's to eat that Scott knows of.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts