M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost done. Just have couple of more things to do, changing my intakes and smoking out my rear brake light. Check her out!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry guys, I didn't have time to clean her up.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Wow you and your brothers all have some great looking 9's. Hopefully I can get back down by you guys and ride. I gotta do some more mods so you guys don't get all the attention.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Bro! Its been a long time coming!! Hopefully we can get together this summer and do some riding!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys that means alot! It makes those long nights and busted knuckles worth it!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
wow !! looks awesome man good work

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
:agree: looks killer bro! :congrats:

·
Registered
940 Posts
You've really outdone yourself Carlos, That's a beauty, we need to get a ride together soon and I'll follow up the rear so I can admire those 3 modded out 9s. You, Chance and cg may have the best lookin rides in Ar. Glynn. :#1: :2cool:

·
Registered
766 Posts
:agree: looks killer bro! :congrats:
:agree::congrats: and the fact that is black like mine makes me look at it with awe and yes a little envy.....

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You've really outdone yourself Carlos, That's a beauty, we need to get a ride together soon and I'll follow up the rear so I can admire those 3 modded out 9s. You, Chance and cg may have the best lookin rides in Ar. Glynn. :#1: :2cool:
I appreciate that Glynn. Let me know when you are ready for a ride. If its not raining I am usually on my 9. I have been riding to work everyday! :bigthumbsup: Thanks for the compliments guys. It truly means alot when someone recognizes your hard work. :doorag:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
How about Northern Arkansas so I can come down and ride too. Maybe somewhere around Mountain Home. I hear there are tons of great roads around there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts