M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's up for a MnG this coming Wednesday, 9/27 ?? The weather looks like it's going to be nice... :bigthumbsup:

Maybe some of you guys with some aftermarket pipes can drop by and show them off!! I'm looking at buying a set here soon.... :doorag:

·
Registered
572 Posts
moto said:
i'd like too but the 109 is in the shop,
Just take the cage and come meet up...

As far as I know I could probably come out and join everyone...

I'll take the cage though for now, can't ride yet...

:)

:doorag:

·
Registered
195 Posts
if i am in town i will try to make it
but we need to no what time we are looking at and to confirm the location we are going to be at

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I started this and will not be able to finish it.. Ugh... I'm taking the bike to the dealer... Dang shaft is leaking...

·
Registered
572 Posts
ConnRadd said:
Well I started this and will not be able to finish it.. Ugh... I'm taking the bike to the dealer... Dang shaft is leaking...
Come in the cage like me :)

Not under the knife yet, supposed to try "intense physical therapy" first... which is just wasting time in my opinion, but lets see...

I think a few hundred plus rides a week would be good "intense physical therapy"... anyone else agree? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
well don't look like anyone is going to this one so i guess i will not make the trip into town
maybe the next one will go better with moor of a positive outlook from everyone out here

·
Registered
666 Posts
George i think if set up a day ride that would go over better then a night ride ;)
i think that will help. what do you think?

·
Registered
195 Posts
texas109 said:
George i think if set up a day ride that would go over better then a night ride ;)
i think that will help. what do you think?
i am doing a ride in the day check out the ride for 10-08-06 :bigthumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts