M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone wanting to join please contact 856john. He is handling the logistics

JERSEY, DELAWARE,PHILLY AREA RIDERS
Wild wood was a blast and pretty impressing to see all those nines rolling down to the shore. (& thought vtx's also) who we let hang with us. all are saying "when is the next ride" or "we have to do it again" well here's our chance to let new york no where in town and bring the noise. let represent again.
heading to occ (orange county chopper) & meet up with some of the New york riders for lunch & a ride. so sound off if your ready

date 9/25/2010

places to meet: new jersey turnpike rest stops

starting @ exit 2 on new jersey turnpike (time 7 or 8am)

stopping @ Woodrow Wilson rest stop between 7 & 7a
philly area riders & central jersey pick up

stopping in north jersey to pick up if needed

riders who are in
1)856 john
2)Dwanton
3)SWSP240
4)BigBOOY
5)bigbear
6)divemaster 289
7)reprek1
8)mimikeee
9)nate
10)ghostm109
11)Bebom109
12) jonzun2001

Last edited by 856john; 2 Hours Ago at 02:49 PM.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey guys, new member here. I would like to attend and meet up. I'm about 10 minutes away from OCC.

·
Registered
790 Posts
The PhatBoyz will be there.. I will set up a meet-up location. This is going to be GREAT.....

Pat G. Prez.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
The PhatBoyz will be there.. I will set up a meet-up location. This is going to be GREAT.....

Pat G. Prez.
I was going to ask if there was somewhere we could meet along the way. You would probably know better than us. We would be coming up the turnpike. I'm really looking forward to this ride:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
:welcome:.... I'll be riding up 84 and getting off in newburgh right in front of the mall... Let me know if anyone wants to meet up there and ride into OCC which is only 5 minutes up the rode from there.. Otherwise i'll just see you at OCC.... Look foward to meeting you Tallrider :bigthumbsup:
I will meet you by the newburgh mall for sure. It'll be cool to ride in together. Just let me know what time is good for you. You can give me a call or email me 7184314731, [email protected]. Look forward to it.:a18:

·
Registered
45 Posts
sounds like a plan.

Attachments

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hey I'd like to meet up with you guy's and head up there is there a spot I could hook up with a long your route I'm coming from MA let me know

·
Registered
643 Posts
If your planning on coming down I84 then I could meet you at exit 19 (Carmel).. That is where i get on I84 to head to OCC... If you need an address for directions use 80 INDEPENDENT WAY, BREWSTER NY 10509..

Just let me know when we closer to the date if your going to go and i'll swap cell numbers with you :bigthumbsup:
Sounds good I will be in touch!

·
Registered
356 Posts
lets ride

ok guy's me and the wife is in........... lets ride :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Ghostm109, If you guys are riding up the turnpike then on to the pallisades parkway, We could probably meet you guys on interstate 87.
Sounds good to me BadBoy. Is the Pallisades Parkway the same as Rt. 287? Where's a landmark where we could meet you guys on Rt. 87?

·
Registered
790 Posts
OK guys..... when you guys come up 287N..... you will merge on to 87N. After your merge..... you will see the signs for the rest stop about 2 miles up the road. The name of the rest stop is called SLOATBURG......(on right) pull off their and we should be there or on the way their. PLEASE STAND BY.....From their it's not to far to OCC.

Pat G.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts