M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been a while since I’ve been in here. So I was hit up by M109dreamer about possibly getting this ride going again. Thinking maybe sometime in the beginning of November. I need people to chime in to see what’s going to happen. It’s a beauty of a ride especially when Kwirme comes up with the routes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
It’s been a while since I’ve been in here. So I was hit up by M109dreamer about possibly getting this ride going again. Thinking maybe sometime in the beginning of November. I need people to chime in to see what’s going to happen. It’s a beauty of a ride especially when Kwirme comes up with the routes.

If I can make it, I’m down!!!!!

Reactions: dre319

·
Registered
7,041 Posts

Ya know we are down.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I can make it, I’m down!!!!!

Look just cause your daughter got married last time or had a baby or something, will not excuse your this time! Lol. Make it!!!

·
Registered
7,041 Posts
Look just cause your daughter got married last time or had a baby or something, will not excuse your this time! Lol. Make it!!!

Larry never commits that early. We are his fall back group...LOL

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,366 Posts

I made the last one!

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay so the dates of 12-14 of November. That work for y’all?

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Going to make the reservations sometime here soon. Hope to get more people to chime in.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So the dates are confirmed, 12-14. Spoke to Craig and he has something going on with his family so he will attempt to make this ride.

·
Registered
7,041 Posts
So the dates are confirmed, 12-14. Spoke to Craig and he has something going on with his family so he will attempt to make this ride.

So does that mean you are leading the gaggle since Craig won't be there, are maybe John?
:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts