M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off and looking to get some ride time in, let me know who's riding maybe we can hook up:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I am still low on work as of now. If things work out, I might be able to get out for a while. I just need to make sure things are good with the warden:cop:(wife).

·
Registered
180 Posts
Riding season is officially here

Wed
Mar 31

Mostly Sunny

74°
47°

Thu
Apr 1

Sunny

83°
53°

Fri
Apr 2

Sunny

82°
52°

Sat
Apr 3

Sunny

83°
58°

Sun
Apr 4

Mostly Cloudy

80°
56°

Mon
Apr 5

Partly Cloudy

76°
54°

Tue
Apr 6

Sunny

79°
52°

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I will be riding Wednesday,Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
My next door neighbor just got his new 09 LE delivered today (Sunday)
He will post up soon.

Just let me know and I will ride

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He will post up soon.

I,m off all week let me know.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
He will post up soon.

Post up a time and destination. I should be able to make a couple of those days.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
He will post up soon.

Cool! is this the nieghbor with the sport bike? did he trade it in?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm hoping to hear back about my new rear tire on Tuesday and have it on by Thursday. :pray: Sure would be awful to not get some riding in this coming week. Please keep my bike in your thoughts!:D

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Friday the 2nd

TBUD will be taking a road trip to Parker's Barbecue in Wilson...........2514 US Highway 301 S, Wilson, NC 27893-8588 (252) 237-0972.

I will be leaving the house at 10:30am and will arrive at 11:30......after eating I will ride over to pastimes for a beer or 3 and back to the house for a skype meeting for an hour, then over to Scotter's

All is welcome

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Friday the 2nd

TBUD will be taking a road trip to Parker's Barbecue in Wilson...........2514 US Highway 301 S, Wilson, NC 27893-8588 (252) 237-0972.

I will be leaving the house at 10:30am and will arrive at 11:30......after eating I will ride over to pastimes for a beer or 3 and back to the house for a skype meeting for an hour, then over to Scotter's

All is welcome
Sounds great I'm only 8 miles from Parkers lets eat & ride

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Sound cool: have not been to Parkers in awhile. I will meet you at your house TBud.
I might be giving you guys a call later. If my daughter gets her room clean and such, I promised her I would take her out for seafood on friday. They are on spring break this week and I want to spend a little time with her while I can still tollerate her. Right now, she is still my little angel, but around the 15th birthday:verymad:. You know how teenagers get:cus:. Later that evening, I will be taking the wife to see the movie "Why did I get married II":eek:. After that , I should be able to ride all I want the rest of the weekend:D.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I may be able to actually get out and ride some Friday also. I will be keeping an eye on this. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts