M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any plans for a Sat. ride?

I'm talking with a few others and coming up with some ideas... Yanks Tav is a good ride, also looking at Fayetteville. Did that once and had a great time...

Anyone interested riding this weekend?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spankster said:
I'm in Venezuela... Maybe the weekend after next...
Slap Chavez for me!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's a group of riders that meet up every Sat. at Taco Cabana in Missouri City on Hwy 6. I plan meeting them there...

Here's the details:
Taco Cabana
5850 Highway 6 (near Murphy Rd and Hwy 6 area)
Missouri City, TX 77459
Meeting at 7am for breakfast
8am KSU (Kick Stand Up)
Where we ride? Decide after we get there...

One of the guys that show is Tim Vipond (South Texas Honda Sport Touring Association Director). He really knows the roads and always fun time when he leads...

·
Registered
666 Posts
ConnRadd said:
There's a group of riders that meet up every Sat. at Taco Cabana in Missouri City on Hwy 6. I plan meeting them there...

Here's the details:
Taco Cabana
5850 Highway 6 (near Murphy Rd and Hwy 6 area)
Missouri City, TX 77459
Meeting at 7am for breakfast
8am KSU (Kick Stand Up)
Where we ride? Decide after we get there...

One of the guys that show is Tim Vipond (South Texas Honda Sport Touring Association Director). He really knows the roads and always fun time when he leads...
ConnRadd i may show up thats right down my street :bigthumbsup:
let me know if your going for sure

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
texas109 said:
ConnRadd i may show up thats right down my street :bigthumbsup:
let me know if your going for sure
I'm there, just depending on the weather... If heavy rains then I'll be in garage sitting on my M going "VROOOM VROOOOM VROOOOM"...

·
Registered
101 Posts
I really need to catch up with you guys on this one. I've been missing all the local rides; because I've been working so much. The money is good though helping me pay off the M that much quicker. I'm in Fresno and I can make that ride if the JOB doesn't make any last minute request. :doorag:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
steve210 said:
I really need to catch up with you guys on this one. I've been missing all the local rides; because I've been working so much. The money is good though helping me pay off the M that much quicker. I'm in Fresno and I can make that ride if the JOB doesn't make any last minute request. :doorag:
Sounds like we might get us a pack of M's running......... More M's the GOODER! :p

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm still a go... Will be there Sat. right around 7am for breakfast..

Texas109 and Steve210 you guys plan to be there? Anyone else?

I feel confident that I can handle these guys alone, but back up would be nice... :joke:
Seriously though, these are a good group of people. They meet up every Sat. and Sun and ride. If I remember right, they ride all day on Sat and half day on Sunday. With it being so hot, I think they cut out early on Sat...

·
Registered
101 Posts
ConnRadd got your PM and I'll be there. If the waether changes for the worse I'll call you. See ya tomorrow mornin. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
666 Posts
ConnRadd i need to open my shop in the morning bro so i cant make it this sat BUT!! if this is a every weekend thing im down for next week and so forth :bigthumbsup:

you guys have fun

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
texas109 said:
ConnRadd i need to open my shop in the morning bro so i cant make it this sat BUT!! if this is a every weekend thing im down for next week and so forth :bigthumbsup:

you guys have fun
I hear ya... Yeah, it's every weekend with these guys. So, you will have plenty of times to go riding with this group.. :doorag:

·
Registered
572 Posts
texas109 said:
ConnRadd i need to open my shop in the morning bro so i cant make it this sat BUT!! if this is a every weekend thing im down for next week and so forth :bigthumbsup:

you guys have fun
Yeah right Kurt, you know you just slept late like I do today ;)

:)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, I had a lot of fun. Steve210 showed and we put close to 200 miles today.... Went down to Galveston, hit a little rain (Ugh) but it wasn't to bad... I'm not sure what back roads we took to come back, Steve might shed some light on that..... Hopefully in the near future we can get a few M's together... I know next weekend we are talking riding to Centerville to meet with some of our fellow M'ers from the (Not So Big D) area...

Steve glad you could make it, hope you had a good time... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
101 Posts
ConnRadd; I had a great time and you were right that guy really does know the back rodes. We took HWY 6 into Galveston went across the toll into Surfside had a bite to eat. Hit some nice curves on the way back on some FM roads and headed back home. You're right ConnRadd we did about 200 miles and I was at home @ 1 o'clock. :doorag:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts