M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
again this is a set of chrome glow 5.7inch long 40led with a dual load equalizer

gets rid of the chrome bracket and all it really cleans it up and also it is very bright and passed inspection so thats a plus

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are there pics in the day time? are they bright enough to use in any light?
that is at 500pm with my iphone and its not the best camera and yes it is bright it passed the inspection with flying colors

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
:congrats: on your work. it looks great! nice and clean and just one single wrap around the forks. :bigthumbsup:
glad to see that you used the right brand of led. the radiantz yellow led's that you used are the brightest i have seen and shine bright even on the sunniest day. they are the same flexi-strips that raw design uses on their stealth rear turn signals.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:congrats: on your work. it looks great! nice and clean and just one single wrap around the forks. :bigthumbsup:
glad to see that you used the right brand of led. the radiantz yellow led's that you used are the brightest i have seen and shine bright even on the sunniest day. they are the same flexi-strips that raw design uses on their stealth rear turn signals.
Yes they are the exact same just put into a bracket and sold for three times the price man I'm in the wrong business lol

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah u jUst put some clear silicone in the ends of the tube to keep the water out it's very easy

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah john i ended up putting these on the front they look pretty good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts