M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too many times I've been crising the highway and tried to put it into 6th gear!! LOL!! Is it just me or would a six gear tranny been the cats ass on this bike??

·
Registered
844 Posts
I thought that one of the additions for 2007 might be 6th Gear -- but it isn't. If the lower gearing was the same, and 6th was "overdrive", you'd really only use it for cruising over about 80+.

Nonetheless -- I have been guilty of trying to shift into "6th" on multiple occassions.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me too. 5th is so high a gear already. 6th would really be as said already, very high. Of course, if we had 6th, we would want 7th. :p

·
Registered
254 Posts
hellrazr72 said:
Too many times I've been crising the highway and tried to put it into 6th gear!! LOL!! Is it just me or would a six gear tranny been the cats ass on this bike??
:bigthumbsup:
There should be a word for the emptiness you feel having to rev up to release the clutch because 6th wasn't there

·
Registered
43 Posts
tomph1 said:
   I thought that one of the additions for 2007 might be 6th Gear -- but it isn't. If the lower gearing was the same, and 6th was "overdrive", you'd really only use it for cruising over about 80+.

Nonetheless -- I have been guilty of trying to shift into "6th" on multiple occassions.
What addition are slated for 2007??? has anything been released......i thought they may address the unfineshed tank edge and low foot peg issues.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Rapping down the highway showing off.................suddenly pull in the clutch.............Oh no, no sixth gear..........................Hold in the clutch so no one hears you..................done it!!!!! Will do it again!!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
As bad and fast as this bike is, you just want to shift into 6th, 7th, 8th.........and just keep going until your going a thousand miles an hour.
Even after I miss 6th, I'm still searching for 7th. :eek:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Went for a gear thtas not there many times......................an most likely will many more times :p :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
The 6th Sense-less

Guilty :redfaced:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts