M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen what the weekend temp are looking like this weekend? Low 60's saturday :D. Anyone down for a meet or maybe a ride?

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I cant make it , I Have To Work (Can you Belive That ?) I hate Retail !

Im sure Gigantor will pop up soon :bigthumbsup:

I Will Try to Ride to work That day ???

·
Registered
488 Posts
You're right OOINK I will pop us soon but not yet. Sorry I can't make this ride, my bike is in pieces getting outfitted with new mods and tires, lights. Going 160 up front and 250 in the back.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey mike hows it going? will you be working on it sat? maybe i can swing by lend a hand def mods i plan on doing in the future so might as well get some experience now.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Figures, I'll be away this weekend.:'(

·
Registered
852 Posts
Well I TRIED to ride yesterday, but the bike wouldnt turn over. Its been sitting since after Thanksgiving, and I knew I should have bought a charger or something. Oh well, its on the agenda today and I'm going to try and get out for a few miles

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well it sure was a nice day for a ride. Just ended up riding to and from Va Bch(laskin&1st colonial) via side streets. One thing was for sure the roads on the south side, especially va bch blvd, were soaked compared to the roads on this side of the water. Bike needed a good washing afterwards.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts