M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on ridinig to Warsaw tomorrow with 8-10 friends(no fellow 109 owners,just wannabes). To the point I have 438 miles now and I will have around 720 by the time I get back. Anybody have an opinion BEFORE tomorrow morning when we leave? I can't imagine that it would make any difference but the pool of knowledge on this forum is overflowing :D Thanks in advance, BIGD

·
Registered
696 Posts
no expert here .. but if it were me.. i would check my oil.. top it off... do my own ,, nut and bolt inspection.. tire pressure chks... and go have fun.... it's only 1/6 th over.. btw.. switch to amsoil when you get back.... nice stuff...oil doc here on the board can hook you up... stay safe on your road trip...mjm

·
Registered
696 Posts
spankyloo said:
If you have not as yet, check the rear end gear oil level. Mine was very low from the dealer.
i guess to more comprehensive.. my post should have mentioned all fluids.... which i kinda left to be "understood"... all fluids... hey it's a road trip!!!...inspect the bike for goodness sake....mjm

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
aceventura said:
i guess to more comprehensive.. my post should have mentioned all fluids.... which i kinda left to be "understood"... all fluids... hey it's a road trip!!!...inspect the bike for goodness sake....mjm
+1 :bigthumbsup: Oh, don't forget the helmet cleaner.. bugs are REALLY bad right now.. Highly recommend full face or flip-up

·
Registered
696 Posts
DaltonH said:
+1 :bigthumbsup: Oh, don't forget the helmet cleaner.. bugs are REALLY bad right now.. Highly recommend full face or flip-up
Look both way at Stop Signs.... too..mjm

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:bigthumbsup: Thanks to all, I'll plan the service tomorrow late. I appreciate the help. BIGD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts