M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bigthumbsup: Did my 600 mile service and it costed me $90, including labor(inspections) - oil(s) - filter, at the dealer where I bought it.

Did not overfill,,they changed oil, ran it for aprox. 15 min and waited 3 - 4 minutes and checked oil.

I can recommend this dealer; "Brickyard" in Coldwater, Michigan. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
205 Posts
That's the cheapest I've heard anyone getting the 1st service done. Congrats on having a good shop to deal with.

·
Registered
103 Posts
My stealer wanted $268 for the 600 mile service. I told him he was the highest price I had seen for the 1st service. The reply ( I don"t Know what ta tell you, as he flips open his book, yea 3 hours at $70 per hour plus parts) Needless to say I'll be doing my own service.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oki doki. :D

They charged $59 for 1 hour labor and $29 for parts/oils plus tax $1.76.
I was there and I saw the guy work and he did a good job.

Search on Suzukis web site for dealers and enter zip code 49091 and you get all info about them.

Metric man,,3 hours for a oil filter-oil -final gear oil + plus checking exhaust valve and thighten bolts/screws? :eek: That's a s t e a l e r ::)

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
mine charged $21 . That was for the parts because they overfilled the oil the first time. They didn't chage the gear oil, claimed it didn't need it. I changed it myself a few days later and it looked like silver quicksand! Dealers suck! :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts