M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 5xl jacket. Still doesn't fit. Proportions are all wrong with these things. I'm either going to list it on Ebay or sell it to anyone interested. PM me right away if you would like to buy the jacket as a 5xl or if you would like me to send back for a different size. I don't mind doing that as long as you realize the delay involved.

I'm 6'5" and about 330lbs. So keep that in mind if you are thinking about a 5x. Too short for me a little snug in the gut, but I could live with it. Sleeves are too big acted as a parachute, but the sleeve length was right.

I'm disappointed, it would have been the nicest leather jacket I own, but.....................

·
Registered
450 Posts
Thanks suzuki for making jackets that don't fit. what happend to xl, xxl, xl-tall?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hope that jacket finds a good home but that's why I hate to buy anything without being able to try. I hate to say this but Harley seems to be one of the only companies that accepts the build of many of us cruiser riders. I have a really sweet jacket of theirs in 2X that fits perfect. I've tried on 3X Victory jackets and can't zip them. I've tried the Joe Rocket and etc. types of jackets and they ain't made for this 300#er.

I willingly admit to being overweight but why does Harley seem to be the only company that realizes a lot of us have the this vertically challenged condition.

·
Registered
450 Posts
bassman said:
Hope that jacket finds a good home but that's why I hate to buy anything without being able to try. I hate to say this but Harley seems to be one of the only companies that accepts the build of many of us cruiser riders. I have a really sweet jacket of theirs in 2X that fits perfect. I've tried on 3X Victory jackets and can't zip them. I've tried the Joe Rocket and etc. types of jackets and they ain't made for this 300#er.

I willingly admit to being overweight but why does Harley seem to be the only company that realizes a lot of us have the this vertically challenged condition.
I to have the harley jacket XL tall. 6'5-250 perfect jacket.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I should have known a "free" jacket as nice as this was too good to be true. Generally I'm a 2xl-Tall jacket, and it seemed the 4xl was actually longer in the torso than the 5xl.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts