M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the 9 out today for a little ride to Montgomeryville Cycle. I won a $25 gift card with a trophy at a show. I had not rode in a over a week, so I just had to get out. It felt great to ride even as the sun started to set. It was only about 50 miles but still felt good.

Anybody riding this weekend? :dontknow:

·
Registered
300 Posts
braggart

I got the 9 out today for a little ride to Montgomeryville Cycle. I won a $25 gift card with a trophy at a show. I had not rode in a over a week, so I just had to get out. It felt great to ride even as the sun started to set. It was only about 50 miles but still felt good.

snowed here today glad someone is riding :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I went out for a small ride today to, and hopefully ill go again on Friday since its supposed to be 60 0r so.

·
Registered
263 Posts

I want to play :drool::drool:

·
Registered
643 Posts
I just got home from work a few minutes ago (11pm) and my forehead is a lil chilly and my toes too??? was definitely nice for my ride into work though. As riders we gotta be loving this weather into November.

As for joyriding I will not be out this weekend to enjoy the weather, I got personal stuff that is gonna not allow me any free time for the next few weeks. I am hoping its not windy or rainy the day after Thanksgiving, cause realistically that will be next time I will be able to get out to play.

If ya get out to play, grind a corner for me

·
Registered
423 Posts
I just got home from work a few minutes ago (11pm) and my forehead is a lil chilly and my toes too??? was definitely nice for my ride into work though. As riders we gotta be loving this weather into November.
you could.....WEAR A HELMET!!!!! full face keeps your head nice and cozy, and they have a convenient side effect of saving your life......just sayin 8)

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
rode into work tonight and it was cold, i need a set of hand deflectors.

·
Registered
643 Posts
you could.....WEAR A HELMET!!!!! full face keeps your head nice and cozy, and they have a convenient side effect of saving your life......just sayin 8)
I wear a half helmet and there is just a strip of skin exposed when i wear my script safety glasses and not my contact/ larger safety glasses combination. I usually dont switch to the full face til its about freezing for daylight riding and around 35-36* F for when i am gonna be out on the highway at night or predawn dark. ( i will also go full face if i know ahead of time i am really gonna be really pushing it in the twisties)

I have been considering adding a 3/4 to the rotation for a few different reasons,but, i already have 2 helmets and have other fish to fry first

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nuff said my friend. Hit me up. You know more back roads than I do.
Im meetin up with a group call "Black Sheep M/C. They are riding up to Virginville, Pa. for a lunch Sunday. Virginville Hotel, They meet at the Burger King at @Frankford Ave. off Grant Ave. They leave at 10 am. Not as fast as you guys ride but they also know the back ways around up there pretty good!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im meetin up with a group call "Black Sheep M/C. They are riding up to Virginville, Pa. for a lunch Sunday. Virginville Hotel, They meet at the Burger King at @Frankford Ave. off Grant Ave. They leave at 10 am. Not as fast as you guys ride but they also know the back ways around up there pretty good!!
DAMN! I'm working OT tomorrow for the Philly Marathon. I have to be there at 6am. Not sure how long I will be there, but if I get done early (which I did last year) I'll give you a shout. PM me your number.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What do you mean "ride as fast I do"? That was all Reprek1's fault:joke::D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts