M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it is not spring yet, but 55-60 degrees sounds pretty good compared to the weather we have had so far this winter. Is anyone riding? I even thought about riding to downtown Raleigh to see what is going on with the AllStar Hockey festivities. If nothing else, you know Ray Price will have something going on with the Harleys.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I'm out of town right now, but will be back later on tonight. The weather is supposed to be a little warmer tomorrow. I will be able to ride then. I'm game for tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm out of town right now, but will be back later on tonight. The weather is supposed to be a little warmer tomorrow. I will be able to ride then. I'm game for tomorrow.
I plan on riding to church tomorrow in Roxboro (early service). I will give you a call when I get ready to leave church and maybe we can meet up somewhere in Durham. It will probably be around 11:00 or so. Maybe grab a bite to eat and get some riding in.
I might ride out today for a little while, but it needs to get at least to around 40-45 first. Maybe I will go pick on the harley dudes, or maybe go test out a Goldwing with all the heated acc.:D

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Road for about 40 miles today. Lot of bikes out there. Sure was nice stopping by the grocery store and having a place to put a couple of things.
The red nine is getting about 6 miles less per gallon. Guess I will just have to make more stops. I could get 200 miles out of a tank on the black nine, this one would probably have me walking before 180.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice riding with you guys yesterday. I logged in a total of 150 miles, including the 100 mile round trip to church and back.
Can't wait for some consistant temps above 60.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts