M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled that "THANG" out today,I took a short ride solo, I rode to Louisville from Ft. Knox I took the scenic route to the "Ville" it seems as though the Beast rides a lil better , with the lower temp,I put about 150 miles on it, I took the interstate back home, It was an okay haul but it did get alittle rough when I got hemmed up with a few semis, I usually stay ahead of them or far behind because if they have a blowout with you close it's gonna kill ya. The reason that they got me jammed up was because I was trying to change lanes and the car in the lane that I was switching to , tried to pull up so that I could'nt get over. I didn't trip I just eased in , they tripped puled up quickly on my tail and rode me close , at least until about a second or to after they saw that heater stickin out (40mm) conceal carry is the bomb, I didnt need to do any thing, they backed off and rode all the way about 6 or 7 car lengths behind.:doorag:I'm proud of myself because I did'nt trip just maintained my composure, and it worked itself out.;)Just wanted to share.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Two questions...Are you stoned, drunk or both? And what is a 40mm, your wrench? Because there is no such thing as a 40mm handgun.

G

·
I pulled that "THANG" out today,I took a short ride solo, I rode to Louisville from Ft. Knox I took the scenic route to the "Ville" it seems as though the Beast rides a lil better , with the lower temp,I put about 150 miles on it, I took the interstate back home, It was an okay haul but it did get alittle rough when I got hemmed up with a few semis, I usually stay ahead of them or far behind because if they have a blowout with you close it's gonna kill ya. The reason that they got me jammed up was because I was trying to change lanes and the car in the lane that I was switching to , tried to pull up so that I could'nt get over. I didn't trip I just eased in , they tripped puled up quickly on my tail and rode me close , at least until about a second or to after they saw that heater stickin out (40mm) conceal carry is the bomb, I didnt need to do any thing, they backed off and rode all the way about 6 or 7 car lengths behind.:doorag:I'm proud of myself because I did'nt trip just maintained my composure, and it worked itself out.;)Just wanted to share.
You mean .40 cal?

Yeah, showing a bulge helps. Gotta watch you don't brandish.

·
Registered
39 Posts
40mm

Maybe?? :joke::joke:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey Deputy1042,seems everyone else knows what he means except for you,time to turn in your badge and your 40mm,or 9mm or whatever you carry.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hey Deputy1042,seems everyone else knows what he means except for you,time to turn in your badge and your 40mm,or 9mm or whatever you carry.
Who called you the sheriff.And to the op conceal carry means the gun must remain concealed at all times even on your bike.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
It's a .40 caliber, not a 40mm...and I know what he meant, but one would expect if you took the time to qualify AND carry a concealed handgun you would actually know what you're carrying. So no...I'm not turning in my badge and 45cm.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Damn

I should live where you guys do,here we have to spend years learning to kick ass with our hands and feet if we want to stay in one piece when it cuts up rough,all that time i could have saved myself with a big ass gun.........:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
474 Posts
The only thing we're allowed to carry concealed here in Canada is the weapon between our legs. Sometimes it's more dangerous than a handgun for getting into trouble.....;)

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IS IT REALLY THAT SERIOUS?

Ok, my bad guys, I'm sorry I made a mistake by calling a .40cal a 40mm ,my.Especially to youDeputy 1042, I guess you must be a deputy sheriff, Well that's great big ups to you and much respect for what you do? My gather was pje for 28yrs. In Fla. As for me I chose another path ,I. served as a soldier for 21yrs. In the Army, Deputy 1042 I could list my military credentials, because you apparently believe me to be an idiot,or some candy%[email protected] punk, but what would that prove?Nothing.So instead "Cant we just all get along?" (lol) There is an old saying that if you're wrong someone will always let you know.Thnx for keeping it true.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
btw

Oh by the way nice bike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts