M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Oregon. Just picked up a 2017 Nine with 1500 miles on her. This is my first cruiser style. Been riding a Yamaha FZ09 for the past few years. Really had no intention on getting a second bike until I saw this pop up locally and I fell in love with how she looks. Unfortunately where I live gets very cold and snow through March'ish. Now I just have to stare at the Nine sitting in the garage until the weather improves.
I've spent many hours reading through this forum and appreciate all the great info and advice and very little negativity.
Looking forward to summer!
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,637 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting a 9. I live in a cold state too and waiting through the winter can be tough, but it makes it sweeter in the spring.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome - I also picked up a 17 a few months ago. I live between Indy and Chicago. It was 70 yesterday and I was able to get in a nice ride. High of 42 today and only getting colder. Really enjoying this bike, smooth, powerful and pretty comfortable too. Great forum!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
6,004 Posts
Congratulations on your new M109, and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome - I also picked up a 17 a few months ago. I live between Indy and Chicago. It was 70 yesterday and I was able to get in a nice ride. High of 42 today and only getting colder. Really enjoying this bike, smooth, powerful and pretty comfortable too. Great forum!
View attachment 421260
Why are the intakes backwards?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts