Banned
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
497 Posts
My only question is Why?
why did you mod your bike ???
if werent for people like you thinking outside the box we would be stuck with this 1901 indian and not a 9
so my question is how fun is it to ride

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
why did you mod your bike ???
if werent for people like you thinking outside the box we would be stuck with this 1901 indian and not a 9
so my question is how fun is it to ride
Probably alot like the V-10 that Dodge built, nice to look at, but fugghetabout riding the blasted thing. Its long, extremely over-weight, and I'd venture a guess the carb synchronization is not even close. I've seen videos of it running for as long as I care to remember, but never seen a video of it being ridden. Not once ever.

At least I have seen a video of
being ridden. Not this particular video, but there used to be one showing him riding it, Don't know what happened to it though.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Probably alot like the V-10 that Dodge built, nice to look at, but fugghetabout riding the blasted thing. Its long, extremely over-weight, and I'd venture a guess the carb synchronization is not even close. I've seen videos of it running for as long as I care to remember, but never seen a video of it being ridden. Not once ever.
That's my point. You can't ride the thing, it weighs a ton, almost literaly, and the only thing it proves is you can tie a lot of crap together.

·
Registered
57 Posts
:joke:
48 cylinders for 4200 ccm?
Next time use the block of m109r! 2 and half will be enought for same result!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Holy crap, for those of you in the hotter regions, or for the ones who visited vegas for the meet, you know how damn hot the beast gets after running awhile, i couldnt imagine that thing, i mean talk about cooking the eggs:confused::eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts