M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody seen one? I heard they are available but I haven't seen it for the 9. I know raw designs makes a kit for a couple shaft hondas yamahas and a Suzuki. It's called the fat box.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Will that fit on the stock rim?:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
:joke:
pretty sure a 360 fits on a stock rim :joke:
Only the Duro 360 will fit.... and you have to run a nitrogen and helium mix at 176 psi to get the fat look without all the fuss.:joke:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe 2 stockers welded in da middle!

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Don't forget the 260 Duro up front....on 3.5 in rim...wouldn't want that Metz wiggle...:evil:

·
Registered
260 Posts
It can be done .............330 is a breeze , 360 , will be a single seater , stock fender will be replaced by a " floater " like a HD Springer .....when you guys have enough $$$$ let me know .....:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
319 Posts
It can be done .............330 is a breeze , 360 , will be a single seater , stock fender will be replaced by a " floater " like a HD Springer .....when you guys have enough $$$$ let me know .....:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
that would be something to see :eek:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't be bashful! Do tell.. Lol I am doing a single seat more like a HD rocker for mine. Gonna attach the fender to the swingarm. Plans are for the winter. Already have the fat fenderfor the 300. Want a 360 Bad!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
There have been some weird and wonderfull things OUT OF AFRICA.............:bigthumbsup: BUT FOR NOW ...........:-X

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,877 Posts
:joke:

Only the Duro 360 will fit.... and you have to run a nitrogen and helium mix at 176 psi to get the fat look without all the fuss.:joke:
Don't forget the 260 Duro up front....on 3.5 in rim...wouldn't want that Metz wiggle...:evil:
You guys be careful, I got in all kinds of trouble mentioning things like that. :D

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
You guys be careful, I got in all kinds of trouble mentioning things like that. :D
I'll be sure to write that one down so I don't offend anybody that likes to run over pressurized tires that are intended for different applications.:joke:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts