M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had and awesome 11hr ride today with my favorite riding buddy, my girlfriend. We rode from 8am to 7pm. Had a great lunch, saw some waterfalls, some overlooks, and lots & lots of twisties. She did great in the curves and is a terrific rider and was wanting more!!!! :doorag:

We're doing a Breast Cancer benefit motorcycle charity event tomorrow as well. I plan on posting video of our weekend adventure later in the week as well (stay tuned).

·
Registered
189 Posts
wow! looks like it was a great day! wish I had the mountains near me,I'm in the "flatlands" not many mountains in Nebraska! I'm thinking of riding down to Charlotte to see my sister next year so I can ride some those! thanks for posting the pics .

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Nice pics!
355 miles, she's a trooper. You guys will sleep good tonight

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Very Nice, I bet those are some of your best times.

·
Registered
516 Posts
A great ride, beautiful scenery and good company . . . what else does one need?

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
Glad to see you back on the road again bro, be careful. Great pics, great times. Thanks for sharing. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Looks like you and your girlfriend had a great time.Thanks for sharring the pics. Glad you are back on the road again.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I rode 275 miles on 6-4-10 by myself Maryland.Virginia,West Virginia had a great time wish I had another rider with me but sometime you got to go when you can. But it was a nice ride anyway.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Great scenery, my wife rides with me often on trips, she's even talked about getting a bike of her own (I keep hoping) but likes watching the scenery too much.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts