M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all!
Can anyone pls tell me -is it possible to install 300 tire for M109R?

BR.
Ivo

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ill say this before you just get ignored or slammed. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON AT THE TOP!!!! The old timers on here are alot meaner than me.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Short story how I did mine. $2.600 in chrome rims and tires with dyna beads and modded my own swing arm. You just need to be a good fabricator and Tig welder. and worth every penny.:bigthumbsup:
Dam Guy

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Short story how I did mine. $2.600 in chrome rims and tires with dyna beads and modded my own swing arm. You just need to be a good fabricator and Tig welder. and worth every penny.:bigthumbsup:
Dam Guy
:agree: I did my 300 rear for 650.00 and that was with the cost of the tire!! but i did everything but the wheel I had that widened!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:agree: I did my 300 rear for 650.00 and that was with the cost of the tire!! but i did everything but the wheel I had that widened!!
Hi. From Europe (Germany) I can buy this new 300 rear tire (Metzeler 280/35R18 ) for 250 usd. But how much will cost all this job to install this tire?

Br.
Ivo

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Hi. From Europe (Germany) I can buy this new 300 rear tire (Metzeler 280/35R18 ) for 250 usd. But how much will cost all this job to install this tire?

Br.
Ivo
There are no modifications except a 10'' wheel needed to run a 280 tire. Just ensure that that you grind your bolts under the rear fender so that there are no grooves cut into your tire. The only other thing to keep in mind is that you will need to remove your rear hub to install the wheel and tire combo. There are several different options but do a search and you will find what works best for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.