M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tearing up the corners at the Dragon and at the VA meet, I need a tire sooner then I thought. Wondering if anyone has done a 300 with the Coastal Moto 10 inch rear rim and the dlp swingarm??? Any problems please post or PM me.. O yea lowered 2.25 bones..

Help a brother out... ;) Would suck to do another 280, but will if I have to SO I can RIDE!

THANKS GUYS!

Eric

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I don't have any experience with that setup, but I can tell you that I really want that look of the 300 tucked up underneath the fender! :drool: Good luck finding the info you need.

·
Registered
237 Posts
do u really want too take the swinging arm off every time u take the wheel

of or just the hubs&brake disc,u no the hassle involved !

good luck!

·
Registered
913 Posts
LTT is running a similiar set up. I would ask him. There shouldnt be that much difference between RC wheels and Coastal Moto wheels.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
do you have the DLP swingarm already or are you going to order it.

Bull'e has been waiting for the DLP swing arm for like a month and a half maybe more!! and they have told him that it will be shipped tomorrow like 3 or 4 times.......Grrrrrr

·
Registered
3,080 Posts

Bull'e has been waiting for the DLP swing arm for like a month and a half maybe more!! and they have told him that it will be shipped tomorrow like 3 or 4 times.......Grrrrrr

He has it. It took us 10 hours to put it on. It's not plug and play. Lots of fabricating!

This was the answer to YOUR question!! LMAO! LYIANFW!

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
He has it. It took us 10 hours to put it on. It's not plug and play. Lots of fabricating!
Other than having to get some chrome out of the hole the pivot bolt goes though I had no issues with mine,,, plug and play, bolted right up.

:eek:

:D

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
T-Bone©®™;1306576 said:
Other than having to get some chrome out of the hole the pivot bolt goes though I had no issues with mine,,, plug and play, bolted right up.

:eek:

:D
No, the caliper bracket was 1/2" towards the rear of the bike. They did not line up at all, or even close. The thread size was also different for the bracket. Trust me, this one was a MESS!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
its darvacet (sp) and bull'e has had one ordered for a while and it still isnt here!! that is what i was talkin about!!:verymad::verymad::verymad:............;)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts

its darvacet (sp) and bull'e has had one ordered for a while and it still isnt here!! that is what i was talkin about!!:verymad::verymad::verymad:............;)
How the phuck was that question towards Bull'e?! No more pills for you! PERIOD!!!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
do you have the DLP swingarm already or are you going to order it?

this is a question for CMHGUY.

and this is a statment about Bull'es go arounds with DLP.
you were in KC and didnt stop by my place.......jerk.

i think you are confused. Bull'e hasnt got his yet.
yet another statement about bull'es issues.

yet another stament about bull'e not having it yet.

i love you man.:redfaced:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
I'm sure he will chip in, but I recall L.T.T. mentioning if he had to do it again he would do the 280 on a 10" rim instead of the 300. There was a thread on it a while back and more than one said that.

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
I'm sure he will chip in, but I recall L.T.T. mentioning if he had to do it again he would do the 280 on a 10" rim instead of the 300. There was a thread on it a while back and more than one said that.
I think I remember seeing that thread also Zoom.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts