M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the City :cop: of Florissant, MO has turned over the lady who rear-ended me to Missouri State Court. The arresting officer told me she is getting charged for Felony DUI, Felony leaving the scene of an accident, and Felony assault charges. For some reason they did not go after her for having no insurance. I guess she is in deep enough S H I T!

I am happy this drunk lady is going to pay!

IN The State of MISSOURI
Assault, second degree, penalty.

565.060. 1. A person commits the crime of assault in the second degree if he:
(1) Attempts to kill or knowingly causes or attempts to cause serious physical injury to another person under the influence of sudden passion arising out of adequate cause; or
(2) Attempts to cause or knowingly causes physical injury to another person by means of a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument; or
(3) Recklessly causes serious physical injury to another person; or
(4) While in an intoxicated condition or under the influence of controlled substances or drugs, operates a motor vehicle in this state and, when so operating, acts with criminal negligence to cause physical injury to any other person than himself; or
(5) Recklessly causes physical injury to another person by means of discharge of a firearm; or
(6) Operates a motor vehicle in violation of subsection 2 of section 304.022, RSMo, and when so operating, acts with criminal negligence to cause physical injury to any person authorized to operate an emergency vehicle, as defined in section 304.022, RSMo, while such person is in the performance of official duties.
2. The defendant shall have the burden of injecting the issue of influence of sudden passion arising from adequate cause under subdivision (1) of subsection 1 of this section. 3. Assault in the second degree is a class C felony.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
That's great news, bro. Actions have consequences and folks should have to reap what they sew!

:congrats:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: I hope you get what you deserve from her. I have been in a few accidents that the other person didn't have insurance and I got nothing. You cant get blood from a stone is what I was told. Some states differ though. GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
The fact that this low life scum left the scene with injured people justifies JAIL Time!!!
I hope she rots in there!!!!!

Good luck to you and your partner in the entire healing process:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
488 Posts
That is good to hear. People like that should be in jail for a long time. LEAVING THE SCENE????? I can only imagine how mad you must be.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
glad that you both are ok!!!!!!:bigthumbsup: to bad were not in the wild west where they had Town Hangings on Main Street:doorag:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Ben its great to here justice will be served, and that You and Your Girl are Ok Its crazy how manny peaple ride with out ins.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ben its great to here justice will be served, and that You and Your Girl are Ok Its crazy how manny peaple ride with out ins.
Remember the Cobra Sissy bar you sold me? I have to believe it played a big part in saving my girlfriends life. In the pictures it looks like most of the impact was absorbed by the sissy bar and frame of the bike.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts