M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished painting the guitar player for 3 Doors Downs (Chris) bike, and have to say he is one cool cat! I have meet some stars with mega attitude in my life but he is sure not one of those. He was a pleasure to deal with through the whole process.

I am trying to talk him into adding a M109R to his garage, he rode mine yesterday and was all smiles when he got done.

Hopefully he will be posting here soon.

·
Registered
367 Posts
nice man paint came out great

·
Registered
960 Posts
I am a huge fan and have seen them live 3x. Awesome post!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
very cool story and sweet paint job. nice to hear that there are some people still out there that don't let the fame get to them and effect how they deal with people. i like the band and their music and after reading this it makes me like them a little more. :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
That's awesome bro. And letting the daughters sign it was the icing on the cake. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Way Cool ! he looks like a laid back kind of guy , most Guitar players seem that way
Brad How's it feel to get upstaged by a little girl :joke:

just pulling your leg Brad , love the Flames :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
I just finished painting the guitar player for 3 Doors Downs (Chris) bike, and have to say he is one cool cat! I have meet some stars with mega attitude in my life but he is sure not one of those. He was a pleasure to deal with through the whole process.

I am trying to talk him into adding a M109R to his garage, he rode mine yesterday and was all smiles when he got done.

Hopefully he will be posting here soon.

Very Cool. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: Good to see you back on the board. I was talking to someone about you the other day, asking if they had seen you around. See you in June.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Way Cool ! he looks like a laid back kind of guy , most Guitar players seem that way
Brad How's it feel to get upstaged by a little girl :joke:

just pulling your leg Brad , love the Flames :bigthumbsup:
THE LITTLE GIRLS WERE AWESOME!

·
Registered
53 Posts
very nice

very cool paint job do you make house calls LOL wish i was in your area would love to have my 109 repianted :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Great work, the bike looks awesome. And, I love that band, too! :2cool:

Thanks! This is my favorite piece, he had his daughters sign it.

That's awesome...I love the idea of his daughter's signature on the bike!! :bigthumbsup:

very cool story and sweet paint job. nice to hear that there are some people still out there that don't let the fame get to them and effect how they deal with people. i like the band and their music and after reading this it makes me like them a little more. :bigthumbsup:
:agree:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts