M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow, it has been 3 days and no one has anything to say. well i got something to say." HELLO VIRGINIA" and all you 9 riders. soon the nightrodder will be more known than any other harley rider in Va. ha ha ha.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i will just talk to my self. i was looking at the m90, what is any one thinking when they buy that. its weight is about 35 lbs shy of the m109r. it has a smaller back tire and less power. i thought hey maybe it would fit my little ass, but no. it is still big as a suzuki sidekick with 2 wheel.

·
Registered
332 Posts
i dunno... maybe price, looking for less muscle, better handling from a smaller rear tire. You're right about the weight thing though. Could have at least been 100 pounds lighter. That makes a big difference

·
Registered
332 Posts
i will just talk to my self. i was looking at the m90, what is any one thinking when they buy that. its weight is about 35 lbs shy of the m109r. it has a smaller back tire and less power. i thought hey maybe it would fit my little ass, but no. it is still big as a suzuki sidekick with 2 wheel.
How tall are you? I manage on the 9 and I'm 5'7. Throw in some risers and less strain on the lower back from the hunched over position.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
5"5" inseam is 26".not that i couldn't manage a 9 it the fact i wasn't comfortable on it. the inside of my thighs rub all up on the tank and seat. even with a custome seat the tin under it still hits my leggs.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
U got the Right Bike for You , ,The Low end Torque of a Nine Would Drop you Like a Prom Dress

The M 90 Is Fine for some People

Have you heard about the REALLY small version of the Nine , i think its something like a 450 ,its was a Prototype when i saw it , if they make it ,It would be Perfect for you :joke:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
U got the Right Bike for You , ,The Low end Torque of a Nine Would Drop you Like a Prom Dress

The M 90 Is Fine for some People

Have you heard about the REALLY small version of the Nine , i think its something like a 450 ,its was a Prototype when i saw it , if they make it ,It would be Perfect for you :joke:
would u please leave me out of your perverted fantasies...lol

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
:hot: Really looking forward to this week , ,

Sorry to offend your senseabiltys , but Staight Guys Some times Get lucky on prom night , just sayin ,,,,:D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Well I made it to Ohio, not a bad ride except for the freakin traffic. Took a total of almost ten hours to go 500 miles. At one point it took almost an hour to go three miles for an accident on 495 east, I was going west on 495. Rubberneckers all I can say. And as far as Jim goes even with risers and lowering bones(2 1/2"), his feet still would not touch the ground.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Well I made it to Ohio, not a bad ride except for the freakin traffic. Took a total of almost ten hours to go 500 miles. At one point it took almost an hour to go three miles for an accident on 495 east, I was going west on 495. Rubberneckers all I can say. And as far as Jim goes even with risers and lowering bones(2 1/2"), his feet still would not touch the ground.
couldn't it be equipped with training wheels? :dontknow:

·
Registered
277 Posts
:hot: Really looking forward to this week , ,

Sorry to offend your senseabiltys , but Staight Guys Some times Get lucky on prom night , just sayin ,,,,:D
How would know anything about straight guys? :dontknow:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts