M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 06 Burple is REBORN!!! I like the paint... a LOT.
What do you guys (and gals) think?!?!?! The bike is a bit dirty...been in the shop for awhile! I paid them to wrap it up and ship it to Maui. I was going to ride it to work for a week or so but, thinking about leaving it overnight at the airport for ANY amount of time was a bit too scary!!! :eek:
I'll get her shipped home this week and polish her up and post more later! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Looks fantastic, Glad the saga is over:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks....I was really impressed with the quaity of the artwork. The thunderhead and lightning coming out looked like a photo...awesome job!
Oh...and I've had to re-think my arguement that Burple is fastest....I now see the guys on black are right...BLACK is fastest!!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Congrats Dave! Looking good :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Crap...just got a call from the dealer. Extended warrantee covered 1674 of the2427 bill. How come I keep having to pay so much every time?!?!?!?!?!? :verymad::edit::verymad::edit:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Crap...just got a call from the dealer. Extended warrantee covered 1674 of the2427 bill. How come I keep having to pay so much every time?!?!?!?!?!? :verymad::edit::verymad::edit:
If you went for the platinum insurance for another $6000.00 it would have covered the entire $2427.00 bill ...

:joke:

warranties and insurance ,,,, :edit:'d if you do and :edit:'d if you don't

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
fuggin awesome!!

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
The 06 Burple is REBORN!!! I like the paint... a LOT.
What do you guys (and gals) think?!?!?! The bike is a bit dirty...been in the shop for awhile! I paid them to wrap it up and ship it to Maui. I was going to ride it to work for a week or so but, thinking about leaving it overnight at the airport for ANY amount of time was a bit too scary!!! :eek:
I'll get her shipped home this week and polish her up and post more later! :bigthumbsup:

If you really wanted to ride it to work I could call my son at the north shore and ask him if you could park it at his house..it's covered and pretty secure and his wife is home all day. :D

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
That is beautiful bro! And I hope the tranny holds up for you this time. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That is beautiful bro! And I hope the tranny holds up for you this time. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Thanks Zoom! I REALLY hope so too. I think I need to get JR's reverberatng advice out of my head and I'll have better luck. I still hear his advice......"...shift to second....rev to 6000 and pull the trigger...."
Two transmission changes later....lolol :joke:
I'll need to stop beating it to death now that the extended warantee is up! :bigthumbsup:...but I'll REALLY miss those block-long black marks!!!:evil:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congrats Dave! Looking good :bigthumbsup:
Thanks!!! Now pack that wife of yours up and get your butts back out here! :joke: It must be close to time...anniversary right?!?!?! September...right?!?!?!:bigthumbsup: See ya soon...This time I promise not to snap my driveshaft!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts