M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hope to see all Ohio 9ers here, along with all surrounding states!!

The ride will be Saturday, August 21th
Line up at 11:30, pull out at noon.

We will meet at a Portage Lakes State Park.
Knapp Shelter
3504 Cottage Grove Rd
Akron, OH 44319

There will be food and beverages provided back at the pavillion after the ride.

Bikes $15.00
Riders $5.00

Any & all bikes are welcome. If you have any questions, just shoot me or Hink a message.

Hope to see you all there!! Robin

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
you already know i am injust............ wont hear me this year:redfaced:
and slw that dont mean you need to commit about it either:bigthumbsup::joke::joke:

for the columbus people who are planing on going on this i say lets do the same thing as last year with one exception there will be a break on the way up this time.............thinking maybe meet up about 7:00 am and leave at 730 am let me know what you think

meet at iron pony at 7:00 am
leave iron pony at 7:30 am sharp

·
Registered
118 Posts
Oil Can

I'm in for sure, Can't wait!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'd like to be there. My son's first soccer game of the season is Saturday. Can you give me a ballpark on how long the ride is and/or what time we're looking at getting back to the park? I live in Manchester, just minutes from the park.

Mark

·
Registered
60 Posts
Great people - great ride, beautiful day.

Robin - it was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for letting me share in your day. I enjoyed meeting you and your family and friends.

·
Registered
462 Posts
;o(

Sry couldnt make it personally.....I did spread the word around clevelanders.....told them info most likely be on here....hope u guys had a great time...I'm sure we will get it together or any other meet for next yr.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts