M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
WOW that really is something. A testament to the bike and Lamnonsters hard work.
I belong to a BMW K-bike forum and just received this in the past week. If they are proud, Lamont should be throwing a party

From the BMW forum
Dear Members: In about 2 years and 4 months we have welcomed 2000 registered members to our forum. This signifies a rapid growth considering the limited number of BMW models we cover. We are a unique community catering only to the latest generation of the flagship BMW "K" motorcycles, introduced only in 2005.

Sledzep

·
Registered
629 Posts
:super: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Congratulations, A Tribute to a great Machine and a Great Forum. With Special Thanks to Lamon,Hal,JR,Ppridg,and all other Top contributer.

J R said:
Thats cool imagine a year from now :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super: I think we should have an anual m109r riders meet at the gap or somthing :D :bigthumbsup: congrats to Lamont/Hal and congrats to all of you for making the board what it is :bigthumbsup:
Can the wannabes come to? :dontknow:

·
Registered
158 Posts
:bigthumbsup: :doorag: nice work, this board is amazing :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
176 Posts
I haven't been on line much since I have been traveling and looking for a job but every time I post something I have to go back several pages to review any replies. That means that we have not only a great board and leader in Lamonster but all of you are posting great info every day!!!!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Congrats and thanks for all the hard work keeping us guys in line :joke: I feel part of a big org of good people, awsome times, and tons of excellent info!!

Thanks every1

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
J R said:
Thats cool imagine a year from now :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super: I think we should have an anual m109r riders meet at the gap or somthing :D :bigthumbsup: congrats to Lamont/Hal and congrats to all of you for making the board what it is :bigthumbsup:
Or a ride to STL, the gateway to the West!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
J R said:
Thats cool imagine a year from now :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super: I think we should have an anual m109r riders meet at the gap or somthing :D :bigthumbsup: congrats to Lamont/Hal and congrats to all of you for making the board what it is :bigthumbsup:
+2

Lets meet somewhere next year.

Sledzep

1 - 20 of 34 Posts