M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Maybe he means a pair of bikes or he left off the most improtant mod which makes it look like a prety good deal

2008 SUZUKI m109
$25,000

Removable saddle bags including $15,000 in cash.
custom rc component rims
hard chrome exhaust
chromed fork tubes
power commander hyper chargers
16 lizard lights
280 tire kit
ONLY 6,600 miles
custom kewl metal handle bars risers
over $30,000 into it
takin really good care of! in PERFECT condition!

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure how he has $30,000 into it ..... :dontknow: guess if he is on here he will explain to all of us..... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
rule #1 what one put into it, isn't always what one will get out of it:doorag:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
One of my guy's at work said there was one on E bay. That had a 300 Metz on back and was custom and wanted $25.000. I told him if it sells let me no. Because mine will be on there the next day. and if it sells I will go buy me 2 more so I donot have to put sissy bar and back seat when the wife wants to ride.
Dam Guy

·
Registered
976 Posts
Perhaps his wife wants him to sell it. If my wife wanted me to sell mine I'd ask for at least $25,000.

" I don't understand it honey, :dontknow:The bike is worth at least $30,000. This recession is worse than I thought. I guess I'll have to keep the bike until things turn around. After all, it's a collector's item. We just have to wait for the right buyer. In the interim, I just have to continue to ride it to keep the parts from freezing up.":D

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Maybe he's throwing in his wife !! She'd have to be a looker to make up the difference! lol:dontknow:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Maybe he's throwing in his wife !! She'd have to be a looker to make up the difference! lol:dontknow:
Naah. If he was throwing his wife in it , it would be like 2500 and extra jackets and so on, like someone got it here.

·
Registered
976 Posts
More than looks, how's her mileage? And were they smooth hwy miles or stop and go traffic in bad neigborhoods?

I have to admit when your talking about wives as trade-ins, looks is a good place to start. But, if you don't look deeper she could break down on you and leave you stranded.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts