M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my dealer said that to only ride with the dunlop 240 .all other will rub. need some help kevin in slidell la.

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Your dealer is a cylinder short of a thumper. Just peruse this board and take a look at the photos of M109R riders who already mounted and are riding 250, 260 and 280s.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Completely bogus info. I have Metzler 260's on mine and there is a long thread about a 280 Metzler on a stock rim with no rubbing.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts

Do some searches on tires.....better yet have your dealer visit this board :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

What you see is a Avon Venom R 250/40-R18 on the stock rim....no mods required :) :)

·
Radio Active Member
27,687 Posts
I should start a thread in titled, The dealer said.  I bet you would find a lot of crazy, funny things listed in that thread.  It would keep you laughing for days.   :joke:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
rynosback said:
I should start a thread in titled, The dealer said. I bet you would find a lot of crazy, funny things listed in that thread. It would keep you laughing for days.  :joke:
It probably would be more entertaining than "America's Funniest Home Videos" :D :D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts