M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the 240 tire put on tonight. Thanks again to everyone that had a part in helping me. I also wanted to show the ducks mod, and side mount plate from Shayne109..

I know that the maltese cross has been done before, but I really liked the look. This site is amazing, I look forward to having some more mods to show before the summer is over..

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I am really happy so far.. That 240 tire is gonna take some getting used to.

·
Registered
10 Posts
@KDog90,

Looks great. Can you post a picture of the right side of the rear wheel with the Shayne mount ?

I got a Shayne mount but am not sure if the nut that came with the mounting kit needs additional washers for the M90 axle. Thanks.

Ramesh

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey Kdog,you've got good taste mate :bigthumbsup: Mine was the first 90 Len did and it was the maltese cross. Now get an Irate customs m/cross radiator cover to match.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sweet. That bike looks great!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone..

Rcube- I will try and get a pic later. I have a locknut on the RH side and a washer with an acorn nut on the LH side

Ozzy90- thanks, I will def check that out. I hope to get maltese cross rear views as well.. funny how the mods never seem to end..

Everyone else--ty. Lurking and looking through the sites at everyone else's bikes def inspired some of the things I have done so far.. Hopefull much more to come:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rcube- I will try and get a pic later. I have a locknut on the RH side and a washer with an acorn nut on the LH side
That's the info I was looking for...I wasn't sure if an additional washer was necessary on the RH. Thanks.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey Kdog, as far as mirrors go,kuryakyn skythe is the way to go mate,they just flow with the shape of the 90 :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Nice Mod's - :bigthumbsup:
Tip City huh? I'm the Architect for the new pool we put in at the park 3-4 years ago' Nice town.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can you stand the old 200 next to the mounted 240 to give us a visual as to the difference??

-Josh
I will try and take it today if it ever stops raining here..:-[

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice Mod's - :bigthumbsup:
Tip City huh? I'm the Architect for the new pool we put in at the park 3-4 years ago' Nice town.
The pool is a big hit with the wife and kids..:bigthumbsup:

It is very well done, and definitely the nicest public pool in the area. Tipp is definitely a nice town. We have been here about 10 years and have no plans on leaving anytime soon..

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Kdog, as far as mirrors go,kuryakyn skythe is the way to go mate,they just flow with the shape of the 90 :bigthumbsup:
Those are sweet:drool:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Just got the 240 tire put on tonight. Thanks again to everyone that had a part in helping me. I also wanted to show the ducks mod, and side mount plate from Shayne109..

I know that the maltese cross has been done before, but I really liked the look. This site is amazing, I look forward to having some more mods to show before the summer is over..
:bigthumbsup:MOD! Lower that baby now!:congrats:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Def on the evergrowing list...:D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can you stand the old 200 next to the mounted 240 to give us a visual as to the difference??

-Josh
Here you go.. Not the best picture in the world.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts