M109 Rider Forums banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Sorry, that sounded negative, but I did a ton of research prior to installing mine, the general consensus is doom lies just beyond the 160hp zone.
Well, that depends on how one will use it. If you hit nitro on 2nd gear and 1500rpm then yes, you are doomed. But if you use it on 4th gear and 4K rpm and up then i dont see any problem for the shaft.

·
Registered
158 Posts

I can't imagine what the tab for a custom crank and clutch assembly would run. It's a different type of trifecta, not sure what would bite it first, the clutch - second gear or the crank.

Lol...... If your not on the edge, the view just sucks!

·
Registered
158 Posts

Ok details, details. I wouldn't have thought that kind of power was within reach.
So what kind of kit are you running Dry or Wet Shot?
What Hp set up are you running (pill/jet size)?
How are you tweeking your Air to Fuel?
How are you tweeking your timming set up?

A 30-50 Hp shot is all i would ever think about, and even a 50 shot only yeilds 35-40hp.
How the hell did you get up to 200+?

Just leave the jets out and let it eat... Lol!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Ok details, details. I wouldn't have thought that kind of power was within reach.
So what kind of kit are you running Dry or Wet Shot?
this is what i use plus a purge kit not shown on the picture :
View attachment 82831
It's a Dyno Tune dry nitro kit like this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nitrous-Oxi...drag-bike-nitrous-kit-zx-14-NOS-/330892464960

What Hp set up are you running (pill/jet size)?
i use the "40HP" jet that came with the kit but we tweaked it a little. Actually we made twice bigger hole.

How are you tweeking your Air to Fuel?
Via Bazzaz z fi fuel controller, if you are interested i can send you the map to have a look at it.

How are you tweeking your timming set up?
No tweaking to the timing.

A 30-50 Hp shot is all i would ever think about, and even a 50 shot only yeilds 35-40hp.
How the hell did you get up to 200+?

Just leave the jets out and let it eat... Lol!
Well, actually everything is a good fuel/air ratio. When i installed the system, without tweaking the EFI maps we made 150 HP at the wheel. After the tweaks to the EFI we went up to 221 HP.

Here is how the system is installed :
The solenoids:
Fuel tank Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive design Rim

The purge kit:
Light Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive exterior

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
how many shots or purges can u get out of the bottle?

can u message me all the info.. i'll bite.. be a fun toy to play with till I send it to future for machining.
Well, the purge at the moment is without jet so it sprays a lot... probably 30-40 sec and it will empty the bottle.
As for the nitro on the engine i can do around 30 spays. I count 1 spray to be one going to the red line of the rpm.

·
Registered
158 Posts

Yea, if you hogged out a 40hp jet, you might as well have left it out all the way... Lol! Be careful about running your bottle down too far on pressure, that can change the set up for sure. I bet it rips when you uncork it, holy crap, I can only imagine. Have fun!

·
Registered
9 Posts
please help me..

Could you please send me the map for the fi controller ?? I am gonna just by the contriller , install the map , hit the nos button and see what happens

Thanks
Moe

this is what i use plus a purge kit not shown on the picture :
View attachment 82831
It's a Dyno Tune dry nitro kit like this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nitrous-Oxi...drag-bike-nitrous-kit-zx-14-NOS-/330892464960

i use the "40HP" jet that came with the kit but we tweaked it a little. Actually we made twice bigger hole.

Via Bazzaz z fi fuel controller, if you are interested i can send you the map to have a look at it.

No tweaking to the timing.

Well, actually everything is a good fuel/air ratio. When i installed the system, without tweaking the EFI maps we made 150 HP at the wheel. After the tweaks to the EFI we went up to 221 HP.

Here is how the system is installed :
The solenoids:
View attachment 82832
View attachment 82833

The purge kit:
View attachment 82834

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 · (Edited)
Could you please send me the map for the fi controller ?? I am gonna just by the contriller , install the map , hit the nos button and see what happens

Thanks
Moe
Yes, I will. Send me your email as private msg and i wil send it. But I don't recommend you to use it. You better get a pro tuner to make your own map. Every bike is different every nitrous system is different as well.

btw, I sold the bike . This is my new bike:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
IMO...too big of a shot of Nitrous for the bike. 118hp stock to 221 on the baby bottle?

So you have a basically stock bike, damn near doubling the HP on spray. Intake/Exhaust mods= engine still stock.

Bad idea.

·
Registered
9 Posts
thanks Drfrancky,

Thanks doc sent you my email in a pvt msg... congrats on the boss looks amazing . Problem is we dont have pro tuners here some I am gonna duplicate the system and see what happens..

But will add a performance clutch..fingers crossed.

Thanks again
Moe

Yes, I will. Send me your email as private msg and i wil send it. But I don't recommend you to use it. You better get a pro tuner to make your own map. Every bike is different every nitrous system is different as well.

btw, I sold the bike . This is my new bike:

21 - 40 of 48 Posts