Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
221 hp Nitrous M109R

Here is my Nitrous M109R:
Tire Wheel Helmet Vehicle Automotive tire

On nitro- 221 HP and 300 NM (226 ft-lb) torque on the wheel :
Rectangle Product Azure Slope Font

without nitro - 118 HP and 151 NM Torque on the wheel:
Rectangle Product Azure Slope Font

If you have questions please ask. I'll do my best to answer.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Your back tire blew up like a funny car!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad ass Bro.............

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,609 Posts
Awesome! I guess as long as you don't hit the gears too hard the drive train will take it for a while. I thought it was going to come off the dyno rollers when you let off of it.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I would be curious to know what this thing would do in the 1320'.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I saw this on redit the other day, and it is as impressive now as it was then :)
Upvote for reddit! Was this on rideit? Man how'd I miss this lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Thanks all for the good words. I really appreciate it.

lets see a post of what internals you have done to to work this out without failure
We did nothing to the internals of the engine. The 9's stock engine is good enough to handle that power. Keep in mind that this is not a drag bike, it's more show off - "look i am bad" bike ^-^ I made it like this after a bet with a friend with GSXR-1000 K7 , that my bike will make more horse power than his... and i won ^-^

Zoom said:
Awesome! I guess as long as you don't hit the gears too hard the drive train will take it for a while. I thought it was going to come off the dyno rollers when you let off of it.
There is no problem for the drive train because of the quickshifter. I shift without clutch and without rolling off the gas. You just keep the throttle full open and you hit the gear leveler up and she up-shifts. That way the RPM's are smooth and there is no "kick" on the gears and drive train. Also one should use the nitrous only on full open throttle , on 3-th or later gear and only after 3500-4000 rpm. Basically you use the nitro only when the engine is putting steady power to the gears and drive train.

Wonder what the lifespan is of a motor on nitrous?
Well there should be no considerable loss of the lifespan. As i said this is more show off bike and the nitro will be used probably 5 times in the season. I am not going to go drag races. It's for fun and to have a theme for talks on the meetings... until a race bike comes and starts talking crap about cruisers 8)
Actually where i live they already know about the bike and now no one wanna race it ... just the fear of being blown by a cruiser is enough i don't need to race 8)

p.s.
Thanks for the reddid help guys ^-^

1 - 20 of 47 Posts