M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The M109R from every angle. There are 22 pictures here so be patient

I fell in love last Saturday at a Suzuki dealer. I have been riding an R6 for 6 years now, and I was always debating whether to upgrade to an R1 or a busa. I’ve always had a hidden passion for a good cruiser if it was all decked out, but call me a sports bike guy :bigthumbsup:

Last Friday I was looking online at motorcycles and came across the M109R WOW :eek: was all I could say. I went to the Suzuki dealer the next day because I had to see this thing in person. The dealer had 1 black beauty sitting right in the center of the showroom and I was in love. I had no intentions of buying one that day, but I wanted it….I wanted it bad. They were about to close so I didn’t want to make a decision with only 10 minutes, they were closed on Sunday so I told the salesman that I would let him know first thing Monday morning if I want it.

I called 9am to tell him I wanted it, and the thing was sold to a guy who saw me drooling over it on Saturday :verymad: Now he said it is going to about 2 weeks if not longer to locate one. So here I am patiently waiting and observing the posts getting all the info I can about the bike I am waiting for :read:

If it takes too long I will just wait for 07

My wife at the same time is drooling over my R6, so I am giving it to her. She’s been riding for 5 years.

I’m like a kid waiting for santa to come, so I have gathered pictures from these pages and the net of different angles and colors of the M109R for those out there who may be in my position and just want to look at the bike in different environments. Enjoy!

Cool m109r video too http://runsome.com/m109r/zm109r.wmv

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I remember when pictures were almost enough to slake the thirst.....
Once you have one you no longer need pictures, you need to ride.
Of course pictures of New Mods are always welcome!!

Congrats on your soon to be new love.

Sledzep

·
Registered
287 Posts
I said the exact same thing when I first laid eyes on an M109R. Two days later I owned one :D
Good luck to you hope you don't have to wait too long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts