M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put the Metzeler 210 on the rear yet. I got to book mine in for a new rear tyre this week. They have the 210 in stock as well as the 200 (only $10.00 more for the 210). Any thoughts appreciated.:confused:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Has anyone put the Metzeler 210 on the rear yet. I got to book mine in for a new rear tyre this week. They have the 210 in stock as well as the 200 (only $10.00 more for the 210). Any thoughts appreciated.:confused:
Yeh man ive had the 210 on for a few thousand klm's now. It does look a fraction fatter but doesnt really feel any different.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was wondering the same thing, I would go for it if I didnt loose any lean in the twisties.
I maybe just imagining it but since owering it 2 inches and the 210, I find it actually handles better. Go figure :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

·
Registered
413 Posts
awesome, I got some 2" bones and at the rate I am going will need a new tire soon.... good to know :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
i heard someone once say that a 210 would increased handling on the 200 rim ,due to the the tire being cupped more and giving you more of a lean contact patch??

sorta make sense to me..

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have the 210 metzler on mine and I love it. Looks good and didn't change my handling. Good luck.

·
Registered
413 Posts
what is a good 210 tire

Metezler m880's anyone?
I ran them on my ZL but had little to compare to, wet traction was real nice , dry traction seemed pretty good, but that was a 170 not a 200+.

Just want to know what most people like.

·
Registered
215 Posts
That is what I have on my 90 and I love them. No problems.
Metezler m880's anyone?
I ran them on my ZL but had little to compare to, wet traction was real nice , dry traction seemed pretty good, but that was a 170 not a 200+.

Just want to know what most people like.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts