M109 Riders banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get me wrong, the new Candy Daring Red looks delish.. but it still looks like 2021 model won't see much changes.. unless someone knows something I don't see.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Don't get me wrong, the new Candy Daring Red looks delish.. but it still looks like 2021 model won't see much changes.. unless someone knows something I don't see.
There haven't been any real fundamental changes through out the model years especially since 2012 MY

·
Registered
241 Posts
My 2007 LE had less plastic than my 2006. Both had the clutch shudder :'(.

Carl

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
The change that you mention, actually took place in 2011 in the US.:bigthumbsup:
Exactly,
I just want to mention, that in Canada that model with 6 plate clutch, new tach with gear position was
built in the nacelle, plus 5 spoke wheels was introduced already in 2010. Iknow, I lived there at that time....

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Exactly,
I just want to mention, that in Canada that model with 6 plate clutch, new tach with gear position was
built in the nacelle, plus 5 spoke wheels was introduced already in 2010. Iknow, I lived there at that time....
:bigthumbsup:I found out from a couple of reliable sources that the 6 spoke rims were a better quality. The stock rims looked fine, but if they were to be polished or chromed, there were small imperfections that could not buff out as good on the later 5 spoke rims. I had a 2013 and sold the 5 spoke rims. Then I found some 6 spoke rims and had them polished by Josh. They came out great. The shifting was definitely better on my 13 than it was on my 06, 07, and 08. I also liked the gear indicator.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts