M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 M90 that I just installed a power commander V, and a Freedom performance combat shorty exhaust on and now the F1 light is on and it is flashing on my mileage screen. I’m also getting a lot of popping on decel and loud backfiring when it is reved. I went to the Dynojet web site but they do not have the map for my motorcycle exhaust combo. Has anyone done this combination before by chance? And possibly have the map they used?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2019 M90 that I just installed a power commander V, and a Freedom performance combat shorty exhaust on and now the F1 light is on and it is flashing on my mileage screen. I’m also getting a lot of popping on decel and loud backfiring when it is reved. I went to the Dynojet web site but they do not have the map for my motorcycle exhaust combo. Has anyone done this combination before by chance? And possibly have the map they used?

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
I only see 2 possible PC5 tune selections for the North American M90 on the Dynojet Web page.
One of those is for the stock exhaust and one for the Cobra Speedster exhaust.

Its possible someone here may have had their bike tuned with those mods and can share a map with you.
But you will probably end up needing to find a good dyno tuner in your area, to have them build custom maps for you.

BCS
LGB/FJB

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
6,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
I've merged your duplicate threads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.