M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the 109, can't believe how much I love riding this bike!

Named her Rosie, after AC/DC's "Whole lot of Rosie". Big girl that does it all! Even got her a new derby cover with the records label on it.

In the Savannah, GA area. Hope to go on some rides with some other 109s someday.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Steering part Camera accessory Steering wheel Carbon Motor vehicle

·
Registered
33 Posts
I’m on Alabama/ Georgia line and I’ve seen 3 other 109’s in 13 months of ownership.
ive had other bikers ask what it is , had 2 bikers argue over mine, and a kid want to twist the throttle at a gas station. Good luck with finding another 109 to ride along.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Nice looking Nine. White has never been my favorite color, but with the blue highlights it looks great. Those blue wheel really set of the color combination. I have a white 1998 Goldwing and I think I've had more people stop to compliment the bike than any other bikes I've had. I have many riders ask me what kind of a bike my Nine is. Some were Harley riders and a few admitted that they were impressed even after they found that it was a rice burner.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I ride with a few Harley’s and they sound really good . I thought of getting a fat boy or fxdr (114) but then roll the throttle back on the bull , smile and say “ hell no “
That 109 is big and you hear the pull back .
I was down on River Street in Chattanooga, Tennessee yesterday between those tall buildings. Needless to stay...😂

1 - 5 of 5 Posts