M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those that are itching to post pics I have created a photobucket account so we can keep all the pics together and HIGH RES. Please upload all photos there and then paste links here to the special ones :)

www.photobucket.com

Login Name: MaMpics

Password: blacksburg

Not Case sensitive and then you can watch a slide show of ALL The pictures.

http://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p629/MaMPics/ <---- This is a link to the current pics PM me if you have problems.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Who ya talkin to willis???? LOL You happy biker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Rynosback, I designate you our "officially mentally challenged" member!!!! Get your darn pics together and then post. Nobody in their right mind makes a post, without pictures, just to reserve space for a future date. :eek:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Rynosback, I designate you our "officially mentally challenged" member!!!! Get your darn pics together and then post. Nobody in their right mind makes a post, without pictures, just to reserve space for a future date. :eek:
OH, is that what he's trying to do? I thought he was just padding his post cont! :dontknow:

:a20:

·
Registered
820 Posts
M109R Canadian Launch Video

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
First pic from MAM...... WOW look at all those 9's ...:joke:

Yeah thats right, a little smack talk from the Raider guy.. :D
LOL. If that is at the MAM, I think I may stay home. :joke:
This is not actually at the MAM but instead probably more like the NAM as in VietNAM; Hey, I saw somewhere where they have the Taiwan Meet so why not:joke::joke:.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.